Booster: Page Speed Optimizer

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
April 26, 2020

nice ery well to set and easy to install. fast working hoping to keep the app and the funtionality will not change

FitXcise
Poland
Time spent using app: 7 months
April 23, 2020

it feel like faster than before!!! it was really slow until i install this app. thanks for their work

uniconhk
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 30, 2020

It seems to be working! Thank you. Appreciate your assistance and help. Checking out your other apps.

Gymwearmovement
Singapore
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
March 13, 2020

HELPED MY NEED FOR SPEED VERY QUICK AND EASY TO USE NO TECH SKILLS NEEDED WOULD RECOMMEND TO USE THIS APP

Gasoline Urban Casuals
Ireland
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 11, 2020

I just installed it so lets see how it performs before I give it 5*.................................

Deals for Glasses
Myanmar (Burma)
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 6, 2020

Most of the clicks seem faster, however when I click on 3rd party apps that I've used for my store like my return center and tracking apps they still slower than the rest of the page clicks.

cohymart
South Africa
Time spent using app: 2 months
February 14, 2020

Installed app to help keep my store page speed up to satisfactory speeds and by far I love and haven’t had any problems with this app, would definitely recommend

Lucky Se7en Apparel LLC
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited April 28, 2020

great app for new business owner struggling with conversion. it fast and easy , take the pressure away

KAI'S BLENDS
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited January 22, 2020

Se nota mucho mas rápida , pero parece que carga rapidamente los productos y la página de Inicio está disparada

Urban Drom
Spain
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 11, 2020

I just started using this app for my store and it helped a little bit with page speed but it didnt perform as I expected it to.Still its better having it than not having it in the end.

Neptun Möbel