Booster: Page Speed Optimizer

Page Speed Booster. Increase Conversions & Sales w/Pagespeed

Price: Free
One-Click Page Speed Optimizer

Buy4Outdoors

Well. I had 0 orders in the past one week before I installed this app. Then I checked Google Analytics to find out why. The GA shows that my website's page load time tripled, which surely harmed the conversion rate. I then tried to find out solutions on how to speed it up. And I found this app. I installed it on Saturday. After that, I got 3 orders on Sunday. And today, Monday, I got another two new orders. Not 100% sure. But this APP is a miracle to speed. I will keep tracking the results. Hopefully it will keep the trend going on and on...Thank you!

ADAWE STORE

Yes, for us novices, it's easy to operate and learn. In the setting, you only need to turn on the open switch to instantly improve the speed of online stores. At the same time, you need to bind additional apps to improve sales. I like it very much. Let's grow up together. Yes, for us novices, it's easy to operate and learn. In the setting, you only need to turn on the open switch to instantly improve the speed of online stores. At the same time, you need to bind additional apps to improve sales. I like it very much. Let's grow up together.

June 28, 2021

Thank you so much for your detailed and thoughtful review! 🚀 We're so excited to be part of your business growth and success! If you need anything at all, just let us know. Best, Kevin

OasisMakeup

I enjoyed ease of installation. The main page of the app itself has a lot of fluff but somehow I noticed and clicked on the verify store for more speed and Trish, the chat agent, was fantastic. Verified and boosted speed, I'm assuming. It does seem a bit faster, less stuttery. Provided some tips for the site and SHE is who would make me feel confident in using Rivo apps and maintaining use. Having great CS who seemed to know what they were doing is a great comfort for me as a new ecommerce store. Thank you, Trish!

May 30, 2022

You are amazing! ✨ Thank you so much for your compliments and kind words. We're so thankful to customers like you, and we greatly appreciate you using our app. If you need further assistance along the way, please don't hesitate to let us know. Here at Booster Apps, keeping our customers happy is our number one priority. 🙌 Cheers, Kevin

ShoppersShores

This app is the truth. I installed this app with the thought that it might not do much, but I ended up getting surprised. My store load speed was around 29 seconds. But now???? My site load speed is 3.87 seconds!!!!!!!! Holyyyyyyy Christ!!!

EDIT: Guyysssss! I checked again and my site load speed has decreased to 1.13 seconds from London, UK; 0.65 seconds from DC; 1.11 seconds from San Francisco; 2.70 seconds from Sydney, Australia; 1.41 seconds from Frankfurt, Germany; 1.15 seconds from Vancouver Canada.

Christian Superstore New Zealand

Location New Zealand

Wonderful friendly service from Mary A + service .....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

June 17, 2022

Thank you for leaving a 5-star review! 😃 I had a great time chatting with you! Cheers, Mary

Exquissence

Most of the pages I've gone through are loading significantly faster, while my catalog pages are still a little slow. I'm not sure why that is. My images should all be quite small, but perhaps the lag time has to do with what the other apps are up to behind the scenes. No matter what, I'm very happy with Page Speed Optimizer. It is a great free app that you really can't go wrong with.

Drippempire

I feel like this app sped up the time it took to load up some pages on my website. There hasn't been any issues so Im keeping the app. I also want to mention that they have a pretty good support team ready to answer questions. The person I spoke to was named Trish and I had a really positive experience which is why Im writing this review. And I don't write reviews. Until now I guess.

June 23, 2022

What a wonderful review! 🤩 This made our day, and we are so grateful for Merchants like you! We are always here and happy to help in any way we can. Thanks so much for using our app and for the positive feedback. 🍻 Cheers, Kevin

cortayrecorta.es

espectacular!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Universally Original

Location Spain

The app boosts your website speed through loading the pages when the customer enters the site where in this way navigating through pages would be faster, since I have added it to the store and the difference is noticeable where the website speed has been increased ever since. Great customer service, Mary was my handler and she was totally incredible!

April 27, 2022

Thank you so much for the thoughtful review and 5-star feedback! 🙌 We're so excited that our app has provided excellent results for your store! Feel free to reach out any time if you have any questions or if we can help along the way. Your review is very much appreciated! ✨ Best wishes, Kevin

AccuSlides

This app works very well. Truly speeds loading time significantly. Almost instantaneously. It's free to install. I recommend that anyone try it. Great product. ********I am now just filling space because Shopify App Store makes you write 100 character minimum review on this site. I recommend that they make it a minimum of 25 characters. Thank You