Booster: Page Speed Optimizer

Page Speed Booster. Increase Conversions & Sales w/Pagespeed

Free

Mastona

the cool app makes huge sell nothing else ..........................................................................

Messerpunkt

After installing the performance data of the page actually got worse. So I had to delete it again and looking for another one

January 28, 2020

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave a review :) I'm afraid the app will not show any results whatsoever on page speed apps such as pingdom or gtmetrix.

This is due to the fact that these apps measure page speed on first page load.. this app only starts working after first page load as we are preloading links on the page...

Cheers, Stuart

Purple Arena

not that fast. but the app is working but i do not understand why i have to right 100 characters. its too bad

Urban Drom

Se nota mucho mas rápida , pero parece que carga rapidamente los productos y la página de Inicio está disparada

Heights

Didn't improve page speed at all. If anything it was slightly slower, probably due to loading more JS. Benchmarked using Google Pagespeed Insights before, tested after - no difference/slightly worse.

January 22, 2020

Hi there, thanks for your review. I'm afraid this has nothing to do with our app.. The app will have no impact on pingdom or gtmetrix, this is due to the fact that these apps measure page speed on first page load.. this app only starts working after first page load as we are preloading links on the page.. 😔
Cheers, Stuart

NOOL

the app is true , before i used i test my speed webiste in other platform ,it was 11,0 after i used it , it become 7.0 that's not very much big 4 , but it's true and good, i recommend to use this app

Good Vibe Street

Really pleased with this app for page performance! Eww Gross now it told me to delete my review because I had a long yehaw in there. 1 star now

Neptun Möbel

I just started using this app for my store and it helped a little bit with page speed but it didnt perform as I expected it to.Still its better having it than not having it in the end.

Haustierbürste

ok, doesnt made anything on google speed. so i dont know, this app is like useless...................

Duke's Beard Care

Didn't see any increase in site speed. Not sure what the app actually did, but it didn't help. I guess it wasn't a bad test for free