Booster: Page Speed Optimizer

Booster: Page Speed Optimizer | Reviews

by Booster Apps

Boost Pagespeed in 1 click. Increase Conversions, SEO & Sales

G x G Collective

Apparently this app made it faster? Fee is too high and once it does not sure what it does after that? Very ambiguous

Slim Shape Brasil

It's Amazing, left my store much faster, it is very worth it, I highly recommend it, congratulations that you continue this wonderful project

Gojungleshop

It looks awesome, we will see the differences before and after and it looks that really works, showed the pictures fast and clear thank you

Lumi Prints

I have no idea what is in this app but it just works. My site was super slow and now it loads in less than two seconds. I hope the developers aren't doing anything illegal XD That was incredible.

Decor Handles

I used this app to speed up my loading time on my website. Is there a way to measure the loading time from mobile 3g and 4g networks as I saw no change when i tested with google.

glam up gear

Thanks for this free app! Just installed and haven't checked speed yet but I appreciate your offering this. Will come back to update soon! glamupgear.com

Quaintrelle Collection

Like this app, easy to use, it helps to boost the page speed. I don't really know how it does the magic, but it's a good app to help your store speed

Easy2cart.com

nicely Improved my page's speed as I go through the video show for help and I checked load time before adding app was 2.56 secs which turns into 18 microseconds afterload and on this app on my site.

Herbs by Ariel

hey I used this app and so far so good, I m now using the basic shopify plan so I need a booster to help me for my shop for now. thank you for the app

BestBeautynFit.com

woow great app! I love it. I notice the speed difference of loading my slideshows . BIG Thanks Guys!