Booster: Page Speed Optimizer

Booster: Page Speed Optimizer

by Booster Apps

Boost Pagespeed in 1 click. Increase Conversions, SEO & Sales

maddy mudguts

Wow really impressed by how fast my pages are loading up now. Hopefully encourages my customers to stay on my site a bit longer and enjoy looking around. Best of all its free keep up the good work thanks

Trivoshop.com

Incredible! So happy to see that there is help out there and even more happy to see my very slow speed of 65 sec come down to 7 sec. It would be great if these experts would be able to give more support and make my site work like a rocket! : )

The Helix Store

Awesome app! I love it. I Def notice the difference especially I had dl another speed app. Thanks you so much!

Daniel Prado Fashion

I added it after adding all these apps that are supposed to help my page. These apps do help... but my page got slower. I added this... and it went away. At least for now. I hope it stays fast... Thank you.

Begierde T-Shirt Store

This app has added speed to my store! Just one click and everything worked just fine! I recommend installing it!

Aamazing Pets

just downloaded and waiting for the best results. i am sure this app will help me to speed up my page.Thanks

stoned love clothing

GREAT APP SEEMS TO WORK AS STATED AND STORE SEEMS FASTER THAN IT WAS BEFORE I USED IT, TIME WILL TELL AND NEED TO CHECK IT ON A FEW VERSIONSWS

123.lu

I sell all types of products
-health
-welfare
-accessories
-deco
20% of the money goes to recherche against disease

ProFishing24

Super EASY to use, Does what it is supposed to. No coding needed. Like they say less then 60 seconds.

Cosplay On

Page Speed Optimizer is the fastest install of an app ever and works wonderfully and even better than we hoped