Booster: Page Speed Optimizer

Booster: Page Speed Optimizer

by Booster Apps

Boost Pagespeed in 1 click. Increase Conversions, SEO & Sales

Adventures in Outdoor Fun

WOW! This FREE APP really works well! Sped up my page right away it loads quickly which will help keep customers thanks!

Hallowitch Costumes

My site was pretty slow and I tried this out. The site loads faster instantly after this app is installed. It really works~

neweairpods

is good you see a fast result when you use this app

dina-win

First downloaded this application. Yes, the store really started loading faster! I think this application should be in the store. Five stars!

TIENDITY

Realmente me ha impresionado, la rapidez de flujo entre paginas es mas rápida!!! Gracias!! Espero ganar ese 1%

Beltowii

Page speed optimizer is true to it's function. I'm enjoying it. It's not just some oratory skill to convince people. It has done it for me.

sabrhad

i used this app to help do i really like how it does y it would be nice if it did z better this is very helpful for me

Water Tuckr

Not sure even it working.............................................................................

August 22, 2019

Hi there, I've sent on an email to try to demonstrate the speed increase of the app so far. 😊Cheers, Stuart

Coban

I tried so many apps today, some free some paid and none of them actually did anything. A few were creating a modified version of my site and I had to go in and adjust everything. But this app is actually just one button. I am soo impressed. Welldone guys. It feels so much quicker to use the site.

Offer Smile

Great app indeed. It instantly and noticeably increases your website speed right after one simple click. Loved it