Booster: Page Speed Optimizer

Booster: Page Speed Optimizer

by Booster Apps

Boost Pagespeed in 1 click. Increase Conversions, SEO & Sales

iheartmycase.com

I didn't believed at first. Then I read reviews, decided to try it.
THANK YOU FOR EXISTING, DEVELOPERS!

Streter

kitchandme

i like this app, it really make my page faster. and one thing i like is, it's free and simple and easy to install

SnowPlus

This is a very good plug-in. I recommend adding one for each website. It's very useful. I added it. I hope you can add it as well.

Ines Gloves

Could be amazing.. Not really clear how it speeds up.. Still checking if it really works.. So 4 stars for the benefit..

Aleatório

I just installed but an error is appearing: ERROR 500, INTERNAL SERVER ERROR. when trying to activate the app

August 19, 2019

Hi there, so sorry to hear you ran into an issue 🙁 I've checked out your store and all should be good now. If you're still having an issue please feel free to email stuart@boosterapps.com and I'll get this resolved for you asap.

Cheers
Stuart

WabbiOfficial

I have no idea if it works, but it's free! so who cares if it works or not. JKJK i hope it works fine tbh

Ann More Products

My store was just loading pretty slow and I double checked Page Speed Optimizer and opened it on my app., section since I changed to a new theme and anyway, it definitely loaded much faster instantly. Thank you!

Belle de Jour Cosmetic

Great ! this app is very easy to install, congrats to the team. Let's see how conversions go now...

Toy Soldier Battles

This app does what it says it will do. It almost immediately improves the page speed and is totally free. Real simple to use.