Booster: Page Speed Optimizer

Booster: Page Speed Optimizer

by Booster Apps

Boost Pagespeed in 1 click. Increase Conversions, SEO & Sales

La DiVA

I instantly saw the increase in page load speed, this can only be a good thing ! It's instantly installed with one click like they said. Can't believe this app is free.

Dan Gaming

I used this app to help me do x. I really like how it does y. It would be nice if it did z better.

Blue Chesapeake Apparel

Thank you for the zoom of "one click" to our business website. Fast great speed
#BlueChesapekeApparelCommingSoon #ThankYou

LifeSpirit | Sidi Life Products

I like this app. It's definitely sped up the page refresh on my site.
When I first installed the app the speed was insanely better. Now, it's moderately better, not as fast as after the first installed. Still, it's free and it will improve the speed of your site and make it more responsive. Thanks a bunch.

World Super Store

The website is now faster by about one hundred seconds, which is a major breakthrough . Thanks a lot.

My Blue Heart

I want then S.E.O. app back the one with the autopilot mode what happened?

CUTIECATCLOTHES

This one is a no brainer as far as apps for a site go. Page Speed Optimizer is super easy...just turn it on! love it!

August 7, 2019

Thanks for the review! Yep, just the way we like our apps! One Click! 😃Cheers,Stuart

Brin

One of the simplest apps from Shopify that definitely works! My online stores feel much faster. Thank you!

Thank you so much for the review! 🙌 Cheers, Stuart

Nads Shoes

Definitely works. I tried it on pc and mobile, and both are noticeably faster. Thanks Booster, another hit.

Thanks for the awesome review! We're glad we can help! 😊Cheers, Stuart

dddailynews

Just installed it and the difference of page loading speed is flabbergasting! And cherry on the cake, it's free! Thank you so much. This app really worth it

August 7, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! 🙌 Glad we can help, it really does make a big difference 😊 Cheers, Stuart