Page Speed Optimizer ‑ [FREE]

Page Speed Optimizer ‑ [FREE]

by Booster Apps

Increase site speed in 1-click! Boost Conversions and SEO

FitXcise

nice ery well to set and easy to install. fast working hoping to keep the app and the funtionality will not change

uniconhk

it feel like faster than before!!! it was really slow until i install this app. thanks for their work

Gymwearmovement

It seems to be working! Thank you. Appreciate your assistance and help. Checking out your other apps.

Gasoline Urban Casuals

HELPED MY NEED FOR SPEED VERY QUICK AND EASY TO USE NO TECH SKILLS NEEDED WOULD RECOMMEND TO USE THIS APP

Deals for Glasses

I just installed it so lets see how it performs before I give it 5*.................................

cohymart

Most of the clicks seem faster, however when I click on 3rd party apps that I've used for my store like my return center and tracking apps they still slower than the rest of the page clicks.

Lucky Se7en Apparel LLC

Installed app to help keep my store page speed up to satisfactory speeds and by far I love and haven’t had any problems with this app, would definitely recommend

KAI'S BLENDS

great app for new business owner struggling with conversion. it fast and easy , take the pressure away

Urban Drom

Se nota mucho mas rápida , pero parece que carga rapidamente los productos y la página de Inicio está disparada

Neptun Möbel

I just started using this app for my store and it helped a little bit with page speed but it didnt perform as I expected it to.Still its better having it than not having it in the end.

Previous 1 3 4 5