Booster: Page Speed Optimizer

Page Speed Booster. Increase Conversions & Sales w/Pagespeed

Price: Free
One-Click Page Speed Optimizer

Drip Store World Wide

This app really boosts website load time. Thanks guys . I think you could add a feature what tells the reasons why the website was loading slower.

Black & Gifted LLC

Trish did an excellent job assisting me with verifying my store so the speed can be increased by 10%. The process was seamless with Trish. Thank you for your help. The app seems to be doing well. I just do not like that it does not improve the speed score on my Shopify page. Still a good product with good service.

LifeSpirit | Sidi Life Products

I like this app. It's definitely sped up the page refresh on my site.
When I first installed the app the speed was insanely better. Now, it's moderately better, not as fast as after the first installed. Still, it's free and it will improve the speed of your site and make it more responsive. Thanks a bunch.

SNAPMALAYA

from the beginning I was a little unsure of these apps. but after installing and trying, I think my website is a bit faster when it comes to mobile especially. don't think so haha. thank you for creating these apps and most importantly, it's free!

designerstyledressapparel

This Booster app increased my optimization drastically improving potential customers interaction with my site. My conversions increased almost instantly. Definitely a must have app for your Shopify stores.

cohymart

Most of the clicks seem faster, however when I click on 3rd party apps that I've used for my store like my return center and tracking apps they still slower than the rest of the page clicks.

Neptun Möbel

I just started using this app for my store and it helped a little bit with page speed but it didnt perform as I expected it to.Still its better having it than not having it in the end.

Luna Lane Crystals

I haven't yet used the app... I am just verifying my store and they asked if I could give them a review. They have been very helpful so far so 4 out of 5 is where its at currently.

December 23, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving a review! Just let us know if you need help or assistance along the way. Our team here at Booster Apps is happy to help! All the best, Kevin

RECOVER

Webshop got soo fast !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JuneBox ™

Good app. Helped me get setup pretty quickly. Support answered questions. A bit vague when I asked about how the free app benefitted them, but I guess once it works, who cares.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8