4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for significantly improving site speed and performance with minimal setup. Its effective caching tool enhances user experience through faster loading times. Support is noted for their quick and proficient responses. While beneficial for SEO, it doesn't eliminate manual work. The app is free and considered essential by some for its impact on store operations.

June 2, 2020

I would rate zero if I could. Took my score down 5 points instantly, these shopify plugins leave a lot to be desired, all of them.

The Kuvu
3 minutes using the app
November 17, 2019

This app will literally DOUBLE or TRIPLE your page load speed. This app is terrible. I used Pingdom Tools at tools.pingdom.com to test my page load speed before adding the app, with an average page load speed of 1.87 Seconds. After adding the app my page load speed average was 5.035 seconds. After removing the app and deleting it my page load speed went back to and average of 1.75 seconds. Highly recommend STAYING AWAY FROM THIS B.S. If I could give NO STARS, I WOULD.

TheMFC
2 minutes using the app
Booster SEO replied November 17, 2019

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave a review :) I'm afraid the app will not show any results whatsoever on page speed apps such as pingdom or gtmetrix.

This is due to the fact that these apps measure page speed on first page load.. this app only starts working after first page load as we are preloading links on the page...

Cheers, Stuart