Page Studio Page Builder

Page Studio Page Builder

by ShopPad Inc.

Design beautiful pages by dragging and dropping

E Airsoft

It don't deserve it's price at all

Billfodl

Spent 3 hours building a landing page...then once you publish it, none of the formatting applied by the app gets pushed...just looks like a bland HTML page.

Horrible execution and clunky controls. Doesnt even have an undo button or ctrl-z support. What a waste of time. Uninstall.

Full Out Music Productions Custom

Not easy to use. And I'm presently at a stopping point because the pages won't load.

Persuede Jewellery

Not nearly as good as expected!

Igift

This app is embarrassingly bad.

Kallie Shoes

It used to be a great product, now it's NOT user friendly. Very difficult to do the basic things.

Louisekool

It used to be good.
Not sure what's going on lately, its been super buggy and slow. I've been trying to add some text to a page today and its been nearly impossible to do the simplest things!! Such as font size and style changes, I mean come on!
It's seriously driving me insane! If you can't even make sure your app can do these BASIC stuff, then what's the point for me to even pay and use your app?

FIX IT or my company will take our business elsewhere.

Asian Cuisines

very frustrating to use, didnt seem to have an undo button, (ctrl Z didnt work) Very disappointed.

Wear Proclaim

I am extremely disappointed in this app and the terrible customer service this company offers. I spend hours creating pages for my site using this app, only to realize when the site went live that images from pages created by this app are NOT mobile responsive on iphones. Needless to say this is a huge problem. When I tried to contact their customer service it took 4 emails that went unanswered to finally get a response. They said it could be fixed within 24 hours and it still isn't fixed. If you dig around on their website you can find a customer service phone number, but it just rings endlessly with no one answering it. There simply is no way to get ahold of anyone at this company when the app isn't working.

Swiftoutdoors

Does not work - have contacted support but no response. Extremely buggy