Page Studio by ShopPad

Design beautiful pages by dragging and dropping

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Callia Flowers

Time spent using app About 1 year

Fussy, but great tech support. End result is worth it.

Urbanily Goods

The app seems great. I couldn't get my pages to save correctly so I had to remove but they do have nice designs and themes to choose from.

Just Curves

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Love Page Studio! It's the only program that's allowed me to create my Brand Ambassador page and easily edit existing pages. The interface is super user friendly and they have excellent support. Worth every penny!!

Picture Me Fabulous

Thanks for shopify- I'm so in love with all the great ways of marketing my business and easy to use.

Teesaplenty

Extremely helpful app if you don't know how to write code. This is an easy way to make you website your own.

Happy Trophy

Location Mexico
Time spent using app Over 3 years

I think it is a great app. The only thing I would add is that there should be an option to add images freely on any preset, and change background colors.
Everything else is great.

Reachoutparadise

Easy to use. I wanted a new page for offers and this was really easy to set up.

Paperly Kiss

Location South Korea
Time spent using app About 6 hours

It didn't work for me. If you are familiar with HTML, or even a little, self-fixed codes will work better.

Creators Cup Coffee

Time spent using app About 2 years

***Update***

Since writing my first review, the Page Studio team reached out to me to let me know that they now have a solution for home page design. This is the link they provided me to try: (http://docs.theshoppad.com/article/263-embedding-pages-within-the-home-page).

***Original***

I really like the concept between Page Studio’s app because visual design is definitely needed for all the non-coders out there who use Shopify. Note, this app will likely only work on your pages and not your home screen. I found this out the hard way, because your Shopify home page uses an index which is different from a page.

I hope the developers of this app will make something for home pages because they are on to something with meeting this need.

2 Next