Page Studio

Page Studio

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.2)
Developer
ShopPad Inc.
4.2
May 9, 2022

I think it is a real shame to pay for an application that does not even allow you to change the text size without getting stuck a hundred times before, leading to the loss of all the work done. If you want to save more than one annoyance or frustration DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT.

Pomclothing
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
ShopPad Inc. replied May 12, 2022

Hello There,

I am really sorry to hear that you had a really frustrating experience with using the editor.

We will be happy to help walk you through how to change the font on your Page Studio page or troubleshoot any issues that are happening while making adjustments.

We have reached out via email and look forward to turning this negative experience into a positive one.

-Annette (Director of Customer Success)

July 28, 2021

I really wanted to like this app, the section page is beautiful and easy to use. However the respond time to edit one single text or image is absolutely slow. If they can fix this, it will be a great app.

DreamCastle
Singapore
Time spent using app: 19 days
Edited July 21, 2020

I tried this app, and its in general nice but have very, very limited functionality. :( this have a lot room for improvements.

BIO SCULPTURE - Schweiz
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 13 minutes
Edited April 19, 2017

I wasnt able to upload my images. Every time i did, it would turn grey even though it was JPG and PNG files. I would have gave this a 1 if it was'nt for their customer service.

Express Meats
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 20, 2017

Really clunky, text and images kept changing size and style randomly I dint find this app easy at all to use. Asked 2 questions to support 2 nights ago and still haven't had a response back!
Sorry, I'm looking for another App