Page Studio

Page Studio

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.2)
Developer
ShopPad Inc.
4.2
June 28, 2020

The best app to create landing pages, and any page in general in a shopify store. Recommended 100% however the trial is for a very limited time.

Plan Toys México
Mexico
Time spent using app: 17 days
June 14, 2020

Overall a fantastic app; would definitely recommend in a heartbeat - would love to be able to create my own page templates to work from in the future and be able to input embed code from Twitch (though that part may just be me being dumb)

knightsdemo
Edited October 24, 2019

I have found the app pretty intuitive to use, and it has some great features, like social media blocks. But as with any third party user interface, there are limitations on the functionality without deep diving into the code. For example, some of the column formatting does not translate well across device sizes.

Cat of Spades
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited August 30, 2019

I used the app to create beautiful landing pages for a new part of my business - a tour for female travellers to Vietnam. It's easy to use once you find your way around it and the results look great. Had a few buggy issues to iron out but the support is fantastic and all responses come quickly. Very helpful.

Temples and Markets
Time spent using app: 29 days
December 17, 2018

I enjoy the possibilities of the app. One thing I haven't fully figured out yet when I create pages is how to set a custom image for each page that will appear when I share it on Social Media. Talking about it, though I can see Social Media icons in order to bring people to my pages, I can't see SHARE options. Would be great to get a bit of advice for these two things ... Thanks.

Hidur Design Works