Page Studio Page Builder

Page Studio Page Builder

by ShopPad Inc.

Design beautiful pages by dragging and dropping

Plan Toys México

The best app to create landing pages, and any page in general in a shopify store. Recommended 100% however the trial is for a very limited time.

knightsdemo

Overall a fantastic app; would definitely recommend in a heartbeat - would love to be able to create my own page templates to work from in the future and be able to input embed code from Twitch (though that part may just be me being dumb)

Cat of Spades

I have found the app pretty intuitive to use, and it has some great features, like social media blocks. But as with any third party user interface, there are limitations on the functionality without deep diving into the code. For example, some of the column formatting does not translate well across device sizes.

Temples and Markets

I used the app to create beautiful landing pages for a new part of my business - a tour for female travellers to Vietnam. It's easy to use once you find your way around it and the results look great. Had a few buggy issues to iron out but the support is fantastic and all responses come quickly. Very helpful.

Hidur Design Works

I enjoy the possibilities of the app. One thing I haven't fully figured out yet when I create pages is how to set a custom image for each page that will appear when I share it on Social Media. Talking about it, though I can see Social Media icons in order to bring people to my pages, I can't see SHARE options. Would be great to get a bit of advice for these two things ... Thanks.

Wall Woodworking

Very nice way to generate nice looking pages. Only wish is they had more presets to choose from that don't look so standardized. Overall, nice looking app!

Dope Test

great app, good team and perfect collaboration.

Tykables

The app works great and makes it simple to design more complex layouts quickly. I think the price is a little high for what it is, but overall it is a great app.

Social Enjoyments

This app is great and the customer service is extremely helpful and quick to reply. There are some limitations with the app but customer service has been helpful in finding a solution.

Entre Filles

Nice app! Very good instant support!

Previous 1