Page Studio Page Builder

Page Studio Page Builder

by ShopPad Inc.

Design beautiful pages by dragging and dropping

Pollen & Posy

Really intuitive to use. Great support from the app creators, I contacted them with a query and they responded with a solution in less than 30 minutes. This app has really helped me enhance my Shopify store. I received support from both Anh and Matt, both were absolutely fantastic! I am really impressed with the support provided with this app.

Sell your stuff online

We LOVE this app. It customizes every page and it's really not hard at all to use. If you need to have better pages with lot's of cool features like CTA's, count down timer, blocks, columns etc. this is your solution!

begoveganlabel

LOVE this app! It helps me a lot for making nice looking infos pages!
Also, if you have any questions or problem the team is very fast and helpfull! Great services! Thank you so much! :)

Fetcheditems

ok its okay so far provide the truth about this website, im not sure about anything just yet because is making me leave a review before i get to even talk to youout what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app

Kaloi Jewelry

This app is great for creating pages on your website, especially if you aren't familiar with html code and want an easier way to go about customizing your site. The support team is fantastic, they get back to you really quickly and do their best to fix whatever issue you may have. I definitely recommend this app for anyone starting out. Thank you Page Studio Team!

Calvin's Craft Cookies

I just started using Page Studio to create more visually appealing pages for my website, and so far I love it! I had a minor glitch where the page title was not appearing properly, but Anh was so helpful and fixed the issue for me within minutes. I definitely recommend this app!

Infinity Sup

No issues so far. I had a little hic-up figuring out the page template transition to make sure what I created was reflected correctly on the live site but have really loved the ability to update the static pages of my website/clients sites!

Thanks a ton for building such an awesome tool!

Style Ideas Direct

Awesome product. I was so concerned that I would have to spend a fortune hiring someone to do this and make changes to my theme. However the clever software allows you to do it all yourself. You have filled a massive gap in the market. And the support and aftercare is excellent.

MaxxAlive

I wanted to add a subscription to my store, but the Shopify pages builder didn't give me any realize design flexibility, so after another page building app failed to deliver effective service, I switched to Page Studio. I bumped into an issue with Embedded code, and reached out. Jordin was all over it and got things working quickly. This has allowed us to create a much better user experience. Thanks guys!!!

saintreets

The app is simple and easy to use, matches your theme and can easily add depth / content to your site. Their customer support is second to none, helpful and really quick throughout my implementation process... strongly recommended over many other page builders out there...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25