Page Studio Page Builder

Page Studio Page Builder

by ShopPad Inc.

Design beautiful pages by dragging and dropping

Fetcheditems

ok its okay so far provide the truth about this website, im not sure about anything just yet because is making me leave a review before i get to even talk to youout what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app

Kaloi Jewelry

This app is great for creating pages on your website, especially if you aren't familiar with html code and want an easier way to go about customizing your site. The support team is fantastic, they get back to you really quickly and do their best to fix whatever issue you may have. I definitely recommend this app for anyone starting out. Thank you Page Studio Team!

Calvin's Craft Cookies

I just started using Page Studio to create more visually appealing pages for my website, and so far I love it! I had a minor glitch where the page title was not appearing properly, but Anh was so helpful and fixed the issue for me within minutes. I definitely recommend this app!

Infinity Sup

No issues so far. I had a little hic-up figuring out the page template transition to make sure what I created was reflected correctly on the live site but have really loved the ability to update the static pages of my website/clients sites!

Thanks a ton for building such an awesome tool!

Style Ideas Direct

Awesome product. I was so concerned that I would have to spend a fortune hiring someone to do this and make changes to my theme. However the clever software allows you to do it all yourself. You have filled a massive gap in the market. And the support and aftercare is excellent.

MaxxAlive

I wanted to add a subscription to my store, but the Shopify pages builder didn't give me any realize design flexibility, so after another page building app failed to deliver effective service, I switched to Page Studio. I bumped into an issue with Embedded code, and reached out. Jordin was all over it and got things working quickly. This has allowed us to create a much better user experience. Thanks guys!!!

saintreets

The app is simple and easy to use, matches your theme and can easily add depth / content to your site. Their customer support is second to none, helpful and really quick throughout my implementation process... strongly recommended over many other page builders out there...

ESR Motor Systems, LLC

I used this app to design pages for a big eCommerce website. The new pages needed to stay consistent with the Shopify theme our company purchased. Throughout using Page Studio Page Builder, their support team (Mandy & Anh) did a great job assisting us to bring our vision to life! Thank you Mandy & Anh. You went above and beyond.

Rider For Life

Wow did I waste a lot of time trying to build the pages on my own. I was turned onto Page Builder and it is saving me loads of time and money. Not to mention my site is looking far more professional than traditional coding allowed. Many thanks!

The Terrorium Shop

I had experienced issues with this app first mainly on my end of not reading the directions (standard. I didn't have something activated the way I should have) and I got really upset because my page was all wonky after hours of editing. I contacted support and they replied IMMEDIATELY. I was ready to give up on the app all together but Annette encouraged me not to. She was kind and understanding. The team worked very hard to address the issues and everything was fixed extremely fast. Now the app is working with my theme and I couldn't be happier.

Thank you for all of your help and dealing with my over emotional self.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25