Page Studio Page Builder

Page Studio Page Builder

by ShopPad Inc.

Design beautiful pages by dragging and dropping

unsanctioned running

So far it's been really great. I've kept it simple thus far and just done basic builds. Only annoying thing is for some reason once I publish to site the point size of some blocks of text change slightly.

INTENSE Europe

Amazing pages editor with a lot of features that will help you to have nice-looking pages without getting into the code. In addition, the customer service is spectacular and ultra-fast. 100% recommendable.

Practice Empathy

Excellent app and amazing customer support from Matt. Thank you guys for creating this! I am looking forward to using it for years and years.

One Two Terra

I use this app to improve the look of my pages. I really like the variety of design features it offers. I've ran into a couple of issues with their templates, however the team are always quick to help fix it. Would recommend!

Pollen & Posy

Really intuitive to use. Great support from the app creators, I contacted them with a query and they responded with a solution in less than 30 minutes. This app has really helped me enhance my Shopify store. I received support from both Anh and Matt, both were absolutely fantastic! I am really impressed with the support provided with this app.

Sell your stuff online

We LOVE this app. It customizes every page and it's really not hard at all to use. If you need to have better pages with lot's of cool features like CTA's, count down timer, blocks, columns etc. this is your solution!

Livelo Bike Rental

A great product and great team. I had a few issues and the Annette in the support team made it her mission to ensure they were addressed and provided ongoing feedback on the progress to me.

begoveganlabel

LOVE this app! It helps me a lot for making nice looking infos pages!
Also, if you have any questions or problem the team is very fast and helpfull! Great services! Thank you so much! :)

Fetcheditems

ok its okay so far provide the truth about this website, im not sure about anything just yet because is making me leave a review before i get to even talk to youout what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app

Kaloi Jewelry

This app is great for creating pages on your website, especially if you aren't familiar with html code and want an easier way to go about customizing your site. The support team is fantastic, they get back to you really quickly and do their best to fix whatever issue you may have. I definitely recommend this app for anyone starting out. Thank you Page Studio Team!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25