Page Studio Page Builder

Page Studio Page Builder

by ShopPad Inc.

Design beautiful pages by dragging and dropping

Colorado Paddle Company

Easy to edit and well designed, modern page options. The customer support is also very helpful. Glad I chose this page app for our website.

Of Life & Lemons®

I love this app, it makes the pages look so much better than with just the standard templates. I had some issues getting it to look exactly as I wanted and the customer service was amazing. They helped me out so quickly and got it looking just how I wanted it to.

Lanocreme New Zealand

It is an easy to use page building app, and the customer service and troubleshooting team is excellent!

FLAUNT BODY

I tried this app 2-3 years ago when I launched my store. My theme doesn't allow for a lot of section customization other than images so I found this app helpful. I outgrew the older version of this app and sought out apps with more modern layouts, font, etc. I returned back after I outgrew the two apps I was using to create the look I wanted. I was excited to find that they completely revamped their user interface and customizations for sections. After using the new version of the app to re-design our website, I love this app again. Great customer service, too. I highly recommend,

MudLOVE

Fantastic customer service. Matt was very quick and helpful with a spacing issue that existed. The new update last year was a game changer. Up until then we were considering switching away from Page Studio. The update changed all of that. More functionality and better editing tools made it much more simple to build the pages we needed without a knowledge of code. A couple issues we've experienced include text reverting back to a previous size and sometimes the formatting is counterintuitive (for example stacked blocks on web don't stack in the same sequence on mobile). Otherwise, fantastic app.

Wonderboy Clothing Co.

Quality application overall and fantastic customer service. Super fast response times and very helpful overall whenever you have a question. Would definitely recommend to others.

Rental HQ

as a very honest feedback and according to our needs ,we strongly recommend this app. As a start and just from some others angry feedback we were not sure about installing and using this app but after testing it and contacting support for minor issues, Matt & Mandy were amazingly super fast responding and solving anything we had a hard time with. We still in free trial but I know now we are going to keep the app and use it so much since it has so many options "sections" and functioning great for us. Best thing different than other page builders or landing pages apps , Page Studio has no limitations of use and all pages text remain native to our Shopify store.. we can even edit the text from the app or Shopify editor too ... very flexible use for us :) ... now we don't have to search for any other page builders apps :)

ivanguaderramaonlinestores

Nice Work helping me! very fast!
........................................................................

unsanctioned running

So far it's been really great. I've kept it simple thus far and just done basic builds. Only annoying thing is for some reason once I publish to site the point size of some blocks of text change slightly.

INTENSE Europe

Amazing pages editor with a lot of features that will help you to have nice-looking pages without getting into the code. In addition, the customer service is spectacular and ultra-fast. 100% recommendable.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26