PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

ramonoutlet

ótimo app, suporte maravilhoso, atendentes atenciosos!
Realmente não posso me queixar de nada até o momento.

August 6, 2020

Thanks for the kind words and feedback. We're glad to hear you're enjoying PageFly!

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.

Emad - PageFly Team

ComSoga

I needed assistance and Paula helped me with my issue online, I am pleased with the help that the staff provided me. Very fast as well!

August 12, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Wishing you health, luck, and success!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

CHILL & CHILLI Swimwear

PageFly is stable, flexible enough for any page design. In terms of the code, it is not hard to understand and amend. Absolutely useful and the support is awesome!

August 6, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words you have shared and thank you for giving us the chance to help you with the issues you have faced using PageFly.
Feel free to get back to us if any problem arise we are always here to help you.

Max - PageFly Team

RawSkinCeuticals

BEST page building app on Shopify
Although it took some getting used to, the overall ability to adjust and create custom pages are great! They also have a very fast and very very helpful live chat - which I use all the time and have never been disappointed. Finally, the templates of the preset pages are really really good and provide lots of inspiration. It does take some trial and error to find out how it works with some things and what really works for your site, but it's nothing of concern. Once you figure it out it beyond wonderful! It's the best page building app on Shopify. I tried them all!

August 6, 2020

Wow! It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly. It means so much when our best customers share their experiences.

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Mobility Equipment for Less

The product is solid and the support is great (most of the time). It comes with numerous templates and you can save sections, which is very convenient.

Hi John,

Thank you for the solid review and thank you for giving us the chance to help you with the issues you have faced.
It really motivates us to give the best customer service when they need our help.

Max - PageFly Team

Blumseed

We put up a new homepage every month or two. PageFly keeps us fresh and the support we receive is stellar

Zvacuum.com

Exactly what we were looking for as far as page building and customization. Support is quick and responsive also.

August 6, 2020

Thank you so much for this amazing review. We’re here for you anytime.
Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Support Team

Seoul Recipe HK

This app gives me more flexibility to build my shop website by dragging sections and editing the spacing. I really like how PageFly allows me to edit pages specifically for tablet and mobile devices. They also quickly responded to my questions and helped me fixed.

August 6, 2020

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your specific feedback to PageFly. This really made my day and my whole team.
And we are trying to improve PageFly day by day and bring for you the best experiment.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let us know via the Live chat window.

Have a nice day!
Cookie - PageFly Team

TPMS Youdubo

Thank you very much, ‘Nguyen’’s patient answers helped me solve a lot of problems and the answers were very fast. This app is also very good. Creating pages is much easier. It would be better if there are more templates.

August 6, 2020

Thank you very much for your generous review - you've been super patient with us.
Your review is of great motivation to our Support team!

Nguyen - PageFly Team

UR-Pet

Very easy to update your page from the original shopify editor and create a very professional webpage that can create a high conversion product. The customer is also quick and efficient. Highly recommend using the app for changing 1 page to test and see whether its for you, you wont be disappointed,

Hi Javeria,

Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.
It really motivates us to give our best to our customers when they need our help.

Touqir - PageFly Team