PageFly Free Page Builder

PageFly Free Page Builder

by PageFly - Conversion Expert

Boost sales with custom landing page, product page and more

Innovovo

Great app, easy to use with useful functions. The customer service is excellent, fast replied. Recommended.

Vitality Band

Seeked help by chat. Seconds later Huong guided me each step. I really felt supported and in good hands and all questions were answered with clarity.

Love Can Australia

Excellent app. Easy to use and the support is second to none. My questions were answered instantly and Jamaal even recorded the solution he implemented so I could learn how to do it myself. Highly recommended.

Traynor Family Vineyard

I wasn’t satisfied with my product page layout, and downloaded the PageFly app. I am not the most fluent on programming, but the PageFly team made this an amazing experience. Very happy with the result and honestly amazing customer service!

Couldn’t recommend enough.

Mike

Dropery

Cette application est parfaite pour la création de pages notamment pour les novices qui souhaitent rapidement développer leur activité E-commerce.

Modern Store Equipment | www.modernstoreequipment.com

I have worked with other landing page builders and PageFly is head and shoulders better for our needs. It works seamlessly with our shopify template that has a side navigation bar. Other builders did not. And that fact that I can embed products into the page is a huge benefit. Lots of good videos to get you started and support has been terrific -- and patient! Really happy I made the switch.

Laluz Shop

O suporte foi realmente incrível, resolveram meu problema na hora e foram super atenciosos comigo. Eu indico essa app!!

MODAKTUALL

I loved the customer service!! Took them no time to get back to me and were very eager to solve my doubts. Definetly would recommend!

Le Panier MoÏses

I would recommend the PageFly app to anyone who wants to build website easily. It's so user friendly! and 5 stars for the chat support!!

Pawsitive Vibes

UPDATED: Support was great at first, then the last two times I needed help, they were completely unhelpful. Maybe it's a language barrier thing. I just need things to work and if they don't..I don't need a support person to tell me that "It looks ok to me".
********
App works well, is user friendly and reasonably priced for what you get. I would love to see more enhancements to landing pages so that they are easier to set up (like convertkit). That would take the app to the next level. What sets this app apart is the service....it's AWESOME!! I needed help with a project and they responded right away AND Touqir even created a CUSTOM video tutorial to help. They went above and beyond to help. Very impressive! Thank you!

September 17, 2020

Thank you so much for such a detailed review, we do appreciate that you took your time sharing your experience with us.

We’ve just taken your thoughts and opinions to heart and we would love to make things right to meet your needs so feel free to reach out to us with any suggestions you wish to share.

Regarding the support quality that you mentioned in your review, I do understand how you felt when you had not good experiment with our supporters. I have been training them and we promise there won’t be any bad things like this happens in the future.

We are always happy to help you anytime you need, please let us know if you have any questions or need help.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager