PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Great speed for landing page, home page, product page, FAQ

Viral Merc

A must-have app for all e-com store owners! Change your product pages into sales funnels. Great support team to resolve, highly responsive and effective!

Woody Frames

Pagefly has been an incredible tool for my web design team. Their drag and drop tool for different elements such as headers, text, videos and custom html makes it very easy for us to create visually appealing website for our brand that captures customers attention. Their chat support team has been extremely helpful and respond in a timely manner always fixing my issue. I would recommend their app to any business that wants to really take advantage of utilizing their website design within the shopify platform.

Le Petit Pressoir

Very good application to turn more flexible your store theme - Very active support 24/7 - thank you !

Cantik Menawan

Amazing Apps, just starting to use it, so awesome and love it so far! Great customer support with good knowledge! Thanks

Black Forest Industries

The app makes it very simple to customize your site in numerous ways. Great customer support as well. Would definitely recommend this app to anyone using shopify.

WIOHAIR

This people here in PageFly customer service are amazing and so kind. They give response and fix all my problems! Thanks!

www.exclusivaimportados.com

Comecei a usar tem pouco tempo e a precisei do suporte técnico, e ele foram rápidos e muito atenciosos resolveram todas minhas dúvidas na mesma hora...super indico!

VaporDNA

I like this app because its collection page editing function. It is much easier to use than Shogun. Great customer support. The team was able to help me with my question fast and effective . highly recommend.

Accessories-Uss

I love their service anytime I need help with anything they answer right away and fix any problems I might have. Recommend this app soo much!!!

ASMR Haven

PageFly pretty much gives you all the customization to create a good looking modern website. The templates they have available are a great range that can service most of your needs immediately. It's definitely the best Page Builder I have come across. The customer service chat is great as well!