PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Great speed for landing page, product page, contact, about us

2011 - 2020 of 2608 reviews

dailygadget Worldwide

The customer service is absolutely amazing. I can only RECOMMEND this to everyone who uses shopify. SO MANY OPPORTUNITIES!

5 STARS

RIDNES

I installed the app a few days ago because I wanted to do more pages myself so I needed another one more. At first I was struggling to work with it because it is so extensive. But if you engage with it for a while, it's just awesome. The surface is very tidy and you know where to find things.

And what convinces me most about the app is the support. So far, the best support I have experienced. Friendly, always helpful and answer within 5 minutes. Just great.

Definitely 5 stars !!

Salti

I used this app to create a members only area and the team went above and beyond to help me! They even assisted with some code to make sure their template worked properly on my site. They respond quickly and are SO helpful! Highly recommend these guys and the app :) It's great to be able to have different functionality on pages other than the home page! Love it.

Natural Twist Graphic Design, LLC

I used this app to help build my portfolio website and to sell my art prints. It is a great app to create a completely customizable website that is user friendly. Would definitely recommend it.

IDream Wine

Great Page Builder and amazing support. Touqir (customer service) have solve my problem in few minutes.

sochello

I've been using this app for three months. It is full of great tools to customize your site exactly as yo intended, or jump into one of their flawless template and pug & chug!

Not familiar with coding? No worries, you can design without!

Hugmo.co

Created a great landing page. Developers were incredibly helpful and quick with assisting me to add some customisations to get exactly what I wanted.

Moukly

Customer service is great, the app is great since shopify themes don't give you enough options, I'm waiting on new sections and layouts updates.

SJC Custom Drums

AMAZING customer service! For real. Super helpful and quick to lend a hand. Nice and thorough and always there when you need them.

Fashion Sock

I used this app to help me create a custom sales page for a new Shopify store, the app template was excellent and the customer service received was very prompt and helpful.

I would strongly recommend PageFly to other users.