PageFly Advanced Page Builder

Build landing page, product page, FAQ, home page & Funnel

Based on 2001 reviews

61 - 70 of 2001 reviews

Carbono Box

Este aplicativo cumpre o que promete.
Recomendo a usar, pois atende a muitos, senão a todos os recursos!

This app fulfills or promises.
I recommend using it, because it serves many, if not all resources!

ImagineUrHairGrow.com

Great customer service. Was prompt and fixed all issues!
I had some trouble connecting my homepage to the main site and this was fixed within 5 mins of contacting them!

VakkerHopper

I had originally downloaded a different app that was less expensive but after fumbling around for 25 minutes (and even watching videos!) I was getting frustrated with the usability. I downloaded this one and immediately was able to use it. The formatting of my design was a bit off on mobile and I wasn't quite sure what section to use to fix the issue and PageFly responded within 12 hours and actually sent me a code of them doing the corrections on my personal template so I'd know for next time.

Westmeadow Farm & Dairy

Great customer service! The tools they give you are simple to use, but can become more complex the more you learn the system. When I reach out for help, I usually get help quickly and even though I'm on the free plan they help me out. Highly recommend.

ZENZ Organic Products Professional

Just getting started but already amazed with the possibilities and even more so with the customer service. A team of very talented and extremely helpful people who seem to go very far in order to help and to customize details. Thumbs up from here!

Smoke Emporium

I've used this app to build my entire website almost. Everything except the homepage. It's absolutely fantastic. Initially I didn't think it was that great, but after learning how to use it, I realised it's super dynamic. You can design almost anything with it! I highly recommend, especially if you want beautiful product pages with lots of extra content.

The Customer Support is unbelievable too. They're always ready to help.

Sparkbolt

Pagefly is super easy to use to build a fully customizable page. The UI makes it simple. You don't need any experience to build a fully functional page. The interface has everything you'll ever need to make a beautiful site. Also, if you ever get stuck or don't know how to do anything, they're customer support is superb. They respond almost instantly and take their time to fix issues or help you as fast as possible. I'd highly recommend PageFly for building your site out.

Bicomexx

I use this app for my landing pages and I absolutely love it! The team is always there to help us when needed, they are very very sweet and efficient!

la-idea111

日本語対応してない点が難点ではありますが、簡単な英語さえできれば使いやすいと思います。
サポートも翻訳を使いながら誠意的に対応してくれます。
プランによってはshogunより安いので、十分魅力的だと感じました。

pagefly app doesn't cover Japanese but you capable to use this app if you can speak and understand even easy English.
and support staff will help us sincere while using translation.
I felt that this app is considerable and attractive to use because cheaper than "shogun" which is similar app to this.

Ticketify

Best support ever came across. helps with everything, dont have to wait for a long time and can do anything with their services