PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build landing page, product page, blog, FAQ page & Funnel

PK Paws

This app is amazing, very easy to use and the customer service is amazing. I have almost all my website customize thanks to Pagefly. Highly recommended

Memorableglassware

This served it purpose in helping me build a landing page while i work on my main page and business on the side

FLOMEC®

Easy to use page builder with great features makes creating pages simple and user friendly. Great support team that are prompt and informative in their assistance.

Villaininside

A lot of customization ability as compared to the other apps I've used.
Simple, easy to use. Customer support is seriously good. 10/10

I AM $OCIETY®

An efficient and fast customer service let you edit you page as you desire without going crazy with code! Thanks

Blushluche

Better than most of the apps we've used so far. Awesome customer service. Highly Recommend. Keep it up.

Shopyte

Amazing support, fantastic app! Would really recommend to all of the Shopify users. It does its job very well!

God On Ya!

I have been using Page Fly for a couple of months now and it has added so much character to my site! The landing pages are customizable and the Chat support is super helpful! I worked with Toquir and he was a big help to the few questions that I had!

Francine Collections

Good customer service. It was easy to build our About page on the free trail, although capped out at 2 free pages. Would reccommend their app.

Toortillas

Very straightforward to work with plus a very efficient customer support team, A recommended app to develop a store fast and easy.