PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Powerful drag-and-drop page builder that boosts sales

Ruas India

I have just started using the app and am already loving it! Look forward to seeing how it works when I create many more pages.

Little Leather Childrens Shoes

Great app. Fast friendly and efficient support. Id thoroughly recommend adding to your store to upgrade the appearance of your theme.

King Brasil

Great app, awesome features and amazing support. If you're trying to sell more, I'm sure that Pagefly suits you.

Extractly Ltd

This app turns Shopify's boring landing pages into professional class. I will be using PageFly for most of the pages on my website. Support are very quick to help.

LA LUER

I've been LOVING Pagefly, and the service has been absolutely amazing.

I had some trouble with mobile, reached out to their support team and Toquir, who helped me was quick, extremely helpful, and also gave me tips. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking for an easy drag and drop design because you have an amazing support team there to help you with any questions you may have. They're patient, fast, and very smart!

Thank you for all the help!

Sam'Store

Eu uso e recomendo. Muito bom. Adorei ter usado essa ferramenta, achei ótimo o seu uso. Muito fácil.

Ayamayaoutdoor

great service attitude, solve problem very fast. they help to customize my product page successfully

UpTown Needs

Great app with one of the best client servicing I have experienced. I highly recommend this app for anyone looking to develop landing pages. The app is easy to use with lots of good features.
Customer support is awesome. I have got instant response to all my queries through live chat. Not only this, their support team have gone one step ahead in making customization as per my requirement. Thank you so much for an amazing product and service

ARCHILIGHT LIGHTING

Good App with clear layout and easy to use. Especially the great customer support, responded fast and helpful.

MMTM Store

ótimo aplicativo! atendimento excelente!