PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build landing page, product page, FAQ, home page & Funnel

Harbor House Inn x Minoan Experience

great customer service, allows much greater flexibility than native shopify and allows me to create more in-depth pages

MERNA MAITA

Great features, but what makes them stand out is their excellent support. Always get fast, personalized help when I need it!

Grain & Frame

I have received some great customer service from both Shagar and Touqir, they have helped me align my pages correctly and I would definitely recommend the app as a WYSIWYG Editor on Shopify.

InnovaQueen

Very good application, the support service is excellent, it helped me in everything I needed, congratulations!

Leashless Lab

I love how easy it is to design all pages of my store. The customer service is always fast and helpful.

Hype Smart Shop

I was assisted by Sami and he solved my problem quickly. I was very well attended and recommend your services

Catholic T-Shirt Club

I just wanted to congratulate the PageFly team on their amazing app and stellar customer service. These tools allowed me to create a great, easy to use website with visual appeal and simple functionality. A must have for a creative web designer!

GetInMyBasket.com

The customer service here is second to none. They are great and ALWAYS reply and fix whatever issues you have.

My background is in marketing and having these guys guide me through some murky dev waters has been fantastic. Couldn't reccomend highly enough for your page builder than this app and these guys.

Lalbero Brand

Since I have no experience this app saved me a lot of time and their live support is too good to be true!

SmarterPartying

Easy enough to use page builder, great support, especially from Sami who was able to correct a significant mistake a developer had made.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 187 188