PageFly Fast Page Builder

PageFly Fast Page Builder

by PageFly

60+ templates for landing page, product page, contact & about

Art of Aqua

We recently started using PageFly. Being new to the app we did struggle somewhat but with absolutely great customer service it is a pleasure to use the app.

PerfectDiary Beauty

the app was very good and i like and love it the dec very glad help me solve my problem let my website was normal.

MISSION

Amazing technical support. I am not a techy guy, so almost give up to set up. But if you think as I do when you setting things up, just choose this app and ask for help. This is a purely a great experience.

Conversatio Coffee Roasters

We needed to add a dynamic page to our site since our Shopify template only had one dynamic (home) page available. Pagefly was great. And WOW--Angel answered my help needed chat and was so fast & efficient. I am really impressed and appreciative! Try PageFly - I'm impressed!

Chella

It makes adding pages and editing very easy! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Master Indian Spice

built a great sales page. Pro app. Had one problem with the text boxes, support solved it.. 5 stars...

BYKidO

PageFly has been great in helping us customise our store and creating the look and feel that we desire! We initially struggled to use it, but soon got used to it and have seen used it to customise most of our pages.

Goldschmiede Hecken

Super Kundenservice, wenn man eine Frage hat antworten die schnell und gut verständlich! Die APP ist toll!

Onestop-Your Home Store

Amazing, thorough and prompt support- would really recommend everyone this app. Varied customisation possible

Albidentes

Its a good app! The service is perfect! I have try a few apps but this one is a good one and very easy to use.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 361 362