PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

Brio Protection

My ATC button wasn't activating the cart pop-up and the PageFly support team was on it within minutes! They had it all sorted out with 20 minutes by adding new custom code. Awesome support speed!

A Casinha do Pão

This app fulfils its promises. The support is very good! They are not only efficient, but also fast (faster that Shopify and all the other apps that I have installed). I just feel sorry for not being able to edit header and footers, but it is still worth it. A special note and thank you for Paula, in support for being so effective.

Racesafe

So much great functionality and the team are absolutely brilliant support wise. Really impressed, thank you.

dynerous

AMAZING SUPPORT, ESPECIALLY EMAD FROM THE SUPPORT, GREAT JOB!!!!! He was able to solve all the mistakes and helped me with everything..

Luxe Pet Emporium

Really fast to respond to any enquiry and amazing customer service!
5 Star service, Thanks guys - you turn out websites into something that looks professional and beautiful! Big shout out to Aldwin - a super star customer support helping me making my site looks top shelf.

UPS Solutions

Use this app for all our pages, so flexible and the Pagefly team have always been extremely helpful. Recommended to everyone!

Igloo Flask

Salem assisted me when I had a bunch of questions. He edited my css code and was patient with me throughout the conversation. Amazing service! Thank you!

July 6, 2020

Thanks for the kind words.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem- PageFly Team

MEIKO

I used the app it really nice and help me to landing page it is easy to use and they have good customer services friendly and fast replying if you have any problem, highly recommend this app to you

July 6, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, glad that you have a good experience with us.

We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem- PageFly Team

Rob Hulford Shop

The best app on Shopify app store. Its incredible, second only to their amazing customer support team, who are on line 24/7 and who resolve every question I had. Never been so excited or happy to work with such an amazing developer. First class !

Hello,
I wanna thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words. We do our best to offer the best possible service for PageFly customers.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Best regards.
Nathan - PageFly Team

Fede Milano

Con questo plugin potrete modificare le pagine a vostro piacimento. Molto comodo e facile da utilizzare

Hi Filippo,
Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!

Regards,