PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Great speed for landing page, home page, product page, FAQ

Bang Curry

We have used this on our website and we are satisfied with their service. They provide excellent support.

speak

Great app. Even better customer service. Really helped me with trouble-shooting when I launched. Keep it up!

Greenwell Pet

AMAZING! I've tried all of the page builder apps and Pagefly is the best by far. Their customer support is SO GOOD. They're always online to chat and will fix things for you so that it looks just right.

esyufootwear

Thanks pagefly, i can create my product page with easy step and PageFly Customer service is very helpfull and kindness.

Zodiac Gods

The Customer Service Representative Hailey was amazing and helped designed my landing page for my business. No doubt my store will now flourish because of PageFly's Amazing Support.

AfroMeal

GREAT APP — GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. It's the best app for Shopify. I'm 100% satisfied with it and I'm recommending it to all my friends.

KATRIS

I've been using the PageFly for the past one month.

Support team indeed help me solve a lot of my questions, including how to use PageFly, how to solve these bugs, and we can discuss with them anytime, they listen and feedback to their dev team...etc

Nice work! It's really helpful. If I have to is hope any tiny bugs can be fixed soon and better UX dashboard.

Thanks, Pagefly team.

Kellyville Pets

Great app to allow us more flexibility with most pages on website. Support is also very fast , thank you

Fablab

Great customer experience. Always very helpful. Good to see Afterpay is finally supported after my many requests.

tUP Apparel

Enjoy this app and the support. The online response is very responsive and Shagar was extremely helpful resolving and explaining some formatting issues I was having. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 220 221