PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build landing page, product page, blog, FAQ page & Funnel

Sacro Colletto

The app is well! The assistance is very quickly and efficient! In the first time the app is hard, after you can improve its use!

Reliable-Test-Store

Great app for creating custom home page, landing page, product page and a lot more. Very easy to use and customize your pages for a professional look and feel. Customer service is great I was served by Sami who helped resolve my issues promptly.

Rezende Store

great app and support! use and recommend!
Very easy to use and create landing pages.
Beginner can make a page in minutes

louiselkallaway.com

I love using this app for pages i can't really edit in Shopify. It is quick easy and fast. One of the most important things to me is the support. It is great i was using the free version and i still got amazing support. Thank you PageFlye for making life easier.

Rust and Leaf

I use this app for a couple of regular pages because I was limited with what I could use with Shopify alone. I like to be creative, and PageFly allows me to create a page how I want it to look without having to learn code. The support is outstanding, they have 24/7 coverage and chat available while you are online working in the App. Randy was very helpful with troubleshooting my issue, professional and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this App, it is an excellent compliment to Shopify if you need to have more flexibility with creating pages on your terms!

Sif it!

I used this app to customize an "About Us" page for my newly created website on Shopify. It got the job done and had great customer service support for when I ran into any problems or had questions!

Dakbiz

I have used this app for 2 days, It is a clean app, very complete, full of features. It was more than I expected. The support was fast and effective. So far I think it is worth paying the price.

Hydeline

I used this app to create a landing page . I love how easy it was to use and to layout your design. With the help of templates my job was much easier. However, I ran into the optimization problems. I contacted support and they were super helpful. They actually did the work for me and fixed it! I was expecting to do it myself. So hands down amazing customer service.

Heights 1630 Music

I have two very different shopify stores and PageFly was fantstic in assisting us with both. Help was immediately available, they made sure they understood the job, and they delivered a superior service very quickly. Plus they are very pleasant to deal with, I couldn't recommend them more highly.

Forge Creative Ltd

Absolutely brilliant application and brillaint support from the team. I actually used to pay alot more for "Blog Studio" but this is SO MUCH BETTER! Honestly worth every penny.