PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

River Laurent

Great app. Still finding my way around it, but my products pages are starting to look really good. And the instant help is invaluable.

Mammal

PageFly is a great tool to help our team build home pages, product pages, and landing pages. It is incredibly easy to use and integrate with all of our favorite tools!

August 6, 2020

Thanks for the kind words, your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem- PageFly Team

Febron

Really good support and communicative. Just installed recently the plugin and since now really satisfied from their service.

August 6, 2020

On Behalf of PageFly team, I want to say thank you for your trust, rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Salem | PageFly Team

HFI Fluid Power Products

This app is great for what I was looking for. I needed to be able to build my website like the existing one I had on the WIX website builder. The chat feature is awesome and everyone there is always willing to do their best to help us out. I am glad to have found this app and that it works as well as it does. Thanks PageFly!

August 6, 2020

We are happy you have a good experience with us. rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem- PageFly Team

MistyScent™

Amazing page design app. Free templates, pre-made sections and responsive support team made designing pages for my website extremely simple. Was planning on sticking with the free plan but the app was so amazing I just had to upgrade. Ended up designing my entire website on this app. 100% would recommend it.

August 6, 2020

On behalf of the PageFly team, I wanna thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words. We do our best to offer the best possible service for PageFly customers.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need anymore help.

Best regards.
Nathan - PageFly Team

United Leather

The BEST customer service I ever had! They are always there to help you & I felt like I learned too!

Hi Katherine,

One Stop Shop

The app is great! It is easy to working with it, I am new in this world but it wasnt hard to get used to it. Also i need to tell that suport team is great, and they help me with some little problems litteraly in couple minutes.

Hi Stefan,

Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.
If you face any problem using our app please let us know, we are just clicking away from you :)

AngelLift

This is a very helpful tool to create customized product pages. Support is quick, very friendly and helpful! I didn't give 5 stars only because I have the feeling, the editor could be a bit more intuitive and there are some discrepancies in how elements are displayed there and how they look on the final page. But overall it's a pretty solid app and interface :)

Practiko Store

Customer services is world class! and the app is everything i was looking for, i really recomend it!

August 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was truly a pleassure for me to assist you. And hope you keep enjoying our app :)

Lucian - PageFly Team

galablack

Efficient, fast and service of 10. Highly recommended. An app with a lot of variety. We are happy to use it for everything.

Hi Irene,
Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.
Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,