PageFly Advanced Page Builder

Build landing page, product page, FAQ, home page & Funnel

Based on 1902 reviews

91 - 100 of 1902 reviews

You Change the World

The app is very easy to use, very intuitive and the support team is amazing! I've had a problem with installing the background and I sent my files to the dev team, which applied the background using the code editing, sending me a video guide how to do it myself, and all of that for free, before even purchasing any of their plans!

Thank you guys!

Fuze Card

I've used this app for over 6 months. Beautifully built. Fast and kind customer support. I strongly recommend if you find a web builder.

SWELL Wakesurf

We use this app to help us customize our shopify site. Their customer service is always amazing and is great about explaining bugs or how to fix things to help us in the future.

TOTAL SCRUBS & MORE, LLC

I created the landing page really easily and it looks so professional. I ran into a small issue, but Sami fixed it in less than 5 minutes. I absolutely recommend this app to make your store look professional and get noticed. I am hooked!!

AirBoutiq

I had a lot of requests for the support team and assumed they would be able to help me out with a couple of them. Turns out they helped on every single aspect, did it super fast and even made other suggestions and implementations that I hadn't even considered asking for. Blown away by how good their service was!

Lucy&Gary store

在我不知所措时,他们的在线服务给了我很大的帮助,非常及时,每一位工作人员都第一时间来处理我问题并及时解决。令人惊讶的是他们有中文服务,这对于中国的小伙伴来说效率会高很多。谢谢pagefly的tony,谢谢,非常棒!!

Kernel Cosmetics

It's super easy to use the templates. The staff is amazing in helping me answer my questions. Will definitely use this for client work going forward!

Avveiro Outlet

Very good app, I am initiating my store and finding very easy to prepare the pages. The way the developers design the builders is very straightforward.

BRAVA MIX

Excellent app with efficient support and fair price.
Special thanks to Touqir, solved a problem on my page very quickly and kindly!

Loja Conceito

would to thanks Nathan for the support offered to my team. Today i learn how to make a page without blank borders on the sides of the page. Thanks a lot Nathan!