PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Powerful drag-and-drop page builder that boosts sales

Baby Tula Asia

Very good and easy to use solution to support Shopify pages. It does a neat job and the support team helps me fast. Great app!

OPS Energy Tech

It's a pretty good app, I especially love the customer service, they offer prompt and great help, i wouldn't have been able to do a lot of things without it!

Minnesota Discount Office Furniture

Great economical solution for developing pages. Customer service A+, pricing A, updates B.
Updates were a little buggy, breaking some elements, but customer support quickly helped fix it.
Apps need excellent customer service. Pagefly delivers.

Sara Stace

I have used this app to do a new blog page, new home page, new about page etc. It has so many more options for font and the look of the design compared to the template I brought in shopify. I can't thank Randy enough for all the time he took to go above and beyond to help me learn how to move stuff around and make it better. It really helps having someone there to help when you need it.

Barmond

This app will save you a lot of time, and will allow you to create beautiful pages. The support team is always here to help.
5/5 this app is awesome !

Conundrum House

I'm using this app to build out both the content side of our company and the store - all via Shopify. So far I'm very happy with the ease of use, support and quality of the builder.

Elite Watersports

Awesome support so far! Took about 30 seconds for them to respond on an early Saturday morning. Ready to launch soon!

Game Day Treasures

I had a question and immediately Sami made a quick tutorial showing me how to fix my issue. Amazing service! On a Saturday too! Very impressed by the service and app functionality. I have tried the other Page builder apps but wasn't very happy with them at all. Thanks so much for your expert advice.

Passos de Anjo

Amazing app. It will help you build a professional Shopify store very easily. The support is unbelievably good, they are always there to help and do it restlessly. There is a 28-day free trial which will allow you to test and learn as much as you want. Highly recommend.

Feed Me More

It's really made a difference in the look of my store and the sales as well! I really like how easy it is to build a good looking page.