PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build landing page, product page, FAQ, home page & Funnel

FREESHOSE

A great application, I really like it, and the technical team is great. When you encounter a problem, they will take care of it for you. Haha, I hope you will use it soon

Davis & Dann

I used this app to really build my whole website! The support team is amazing and the response time is extremely quick, I received responses in less that 5 minutes almost all the time!

They are very friendly and really hardworking and keep trying until we are satisfied.

1000% recommend this app :)

KeeyPon

Pagefly support Kate helps me fix the image problem, even though is not a pagefly issue. Super nice person and so helpful! Thank you so much! You help me a lot! BTW pagefly is a useful app!!! Easy to edit and wonderful customer service!

Nicole Robalino

it is amazing, best page builder ever seen for shoppify, and the most important thing for me... the support. When ever i have a problem it get solved in a few minutes!!!!!!!!! take it

Queen in love Boutique

I use PageFly for my blogs and pages. So many useful features. Customer service is very very quick and awesome, especially, Sami from the support team is professional and nice. My concerns were solved in a minute.
Overall, one of the best app and customer services on Shopify. Thank you.

The Wise Stoic

I use this for my homepage and some of my collection pages. It definitely makes my site look better and it's just $9.99 with my PRO plan. I wanted to add some custom HTML and was having some trouble, but the support team got back to me very quickly and it was quickly resolved. I'm very satisfied.

The Celtic Ranch

Pagefly has always been a great app for us. It really enhances our SEO with being able to utilize h1 and h2 tags to make beautiful layouts for collections, product pages, blogs and more. I recommend this app to everyone who is looking to really dig into organic SEO

J J Motorsports

thank you love the app you guys make it easier. I can build all sorts of pages to fit any of our needs.

kruemelchen und kuchen

I never write a review. But now i have to! i only use the free plan, because i just need 3 Pages editing with Pagefly, but anytime i need help and contact the supportteam, there are so many helpful hands! i am so thankful for all your help! i really appreciate that. Great app, great support. Everything done right!

Full Armour LLC

i like the support. Randy was great! He Even showed me how to fix my problem if it happens again in the future with a video link. (Those Poor Guys Working On Christmas Like That!) However, I appreciate their dedication to our success.