PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Powerful drag-and-drop page builder that boosts sales

Mybloem

Very easy & intuitive app to use. A few small issues regarding the different page views, but nothing that couldn't be fixed. Team is very helpful and friendly, but sometimes you do have to wait due to the time difference. Also, communication is via chat which can be challenging depending on the topic. All in all very good value for money - I have not had any majors issues and am happy with the outcome!

Vogue Effects

Great App and great support that go above and beyond! especially Thanh!

Giavan

Great functionality for a free app but I did run into some issues when building a list of multiple accordions that expand when clicked. When I was editing different elements throughout the list, the app was extremely slow and actually crashed my browser on one occasion. It got the job done but there was definitely some frustration waiting for the panels to update.

Irreversible Bijoux

great application I recommend!
I had modifications to make on my shop and technical assistance to everything done

Dogstandard

こちらのシステムのバグのせいで、モバイル版を再度作り直しが必要になりました。PCは直してくれ、対応は早いですが、モバイル版は自分でやってくれということになりました。システムの使いやすさは、問題ないです。

Joetigros

This app is the best thing I've ever experienced on Shopify!!!! I had too much problems before with pages and especially for mobile friendliness and responsiveness. But with PageFly I feel super comfortable and happy, their service is just wonderful and meeting all my needs, I can provide my customers with wonderful designs and easy made. No experience needed, just everything you need is inside. and oh yes, I forgot to say that their support is super responsive, very fast, smart, finding solutions for your problems and hearing your suggestions to add features in the app later. I'm just super Satisfied!

Upets Nl

Great app, we wanted some changes and the support is the best. Without charging anything they helped us.
The price is very reasonable.

Thank you guys for helping us out and wish you all the best.

Bookbumble

This is a great app. We were having issues with a page, and they were really quick and helped us to solve it, without charging us for it.

Review Expert

We've been using page fly to make a custom theme for as little as a month now. However, we can tell we won't ever go back. Wow, it can do almost everything you can think of and is extremely fair priced.

Besides that the customer service really did the extra mile with helping us out with a bug that was caused by our root-theme. They litteraly changed everything and added extra features to it. And this was on a sunday.
Thanks again guys, this should be the number one app to install.

Kendama London

simple & easy to use, I've never developed any pages before & this made learning also a breeze.

Instant chat support, I actually managed to stumble upon a bug that once reported, they had fixed within a few days.

Can't wait till all our pages have been migrated to this app!