PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build landing page, product page, blog, FAQ page & Funnel

Amplified Now

they hav great customer service and they really look after you and do a great job on fixing things.

Stockwatch

Sami work well ! Great apps my website look nicer now

I will use Pagefly on all my store I love this apps

I Want That Present

I have had a few issues with the app, but the support has been amazing, It's now working well. Would highly recommend this app for building customised pages.

Ecom Malta

Well, the app is quite complicated and elaborate as one can almost edit every detail of the website. A lot of issues might occur to the inexperienced users but the customer care is very patient and is always ready to help. 5+ Recommended.

Hackers Delight

Fast, skilled and effective service from SAMI! Helped me out with minor but important details when setting up our first page. Awesome!

Function101

This app does was exactly what we were looking to do.
Sami's customer support is by far the best! Thank you!

2UDirect.co.uk

Superb customer service! Sami helped out loads and solved my problems for me! really good app aswell!

My Mood Socks

Extremely good service, if you have an issue they take over and fix it in no time. They are also very friendly and quick. I highly recommend this!

ActionHeat Heated Apparel

Great support! They logged in and actually fixed my issues for me. I would recommend to anyone! I am very happy with the service so far.

Shop.myblix

One of the best Shopify apps out there. I have never worked with a better program that offers so much flexibility and above the top customer service. Any question I have the PageFly team is available via chat to resolve any thing i can't figure out. They are kind and helpful. PageFly helps me easily and quickly build my website, headache free