PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Great speed for landing page, home page, product page, FAQ

AdoroBaby

This application is great, it makes your page as personalized as possible. The chat service is surreal. I don't regret at any time having it in my shopify store.

Shopping das Variedades Brasil

Atendimento ao cliente muito top, 24 hrs, merece cada centavo, super recomendo a todos, estou muito feliz com o app

phonesoapcharger

Great app, It made possible for me to achieve desired pages!! And the chat help was also very good, there is always someone available to help out if there's any issues or problems I encountered, so thumbs up! Thank you

Bennd Yoga

This is a great app! They are always so helpful and they get back to you right away. I highly recommend it.

Tech Tronicks

I had a little difficult at first to use the app, but the support help me to understand and solve my problems

Catulus

easy to use drag and drop page builder. as expected, some coding knowledge, which i have ZERO, is still required. however, support staff are really helpful and quick to respond. highly recommended!

Souffle beauty

Great support and very versatile app. Much easier to work with than the more expensive competitor app.

EUmask

I recommend this app. Really effective. Shagar helped me so much throughout the home page, amazing customer support !

New Look Art

Excellent app, created really slick pages very easily. Plus the support team are great, very knowledgabe and responsive

Xantus-drinkcheck

Used PageFly to extend my product pages. Good and easy to use editor with all basic functions needed to get more information on a page in an ordered way.