PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Powerful drag-and-drop page builder that boosts sales

Jesusgiftstore

If anyone says they don't like this App...it's only because they do NOT know how to design or edit a website.

This App is the BEST App Shopify has to offer and it's my favorite. I LOVE this App and I give it 5 stars!!!!!

If you understand how to edit / design a website...then it's extremely easy to use and has a lot of features that will make your store look very professional. I highly recommend this App!

Check out my Shopify store's HOME page and it was built with the Pagefly App. I'm using the PRO version and it's worth every penny. I'm thrilled with this App. I also used the "advanced" tab on the Pagefly App to give my pictures MOVEMENT on my pages. (Look at my store's HOME page and you'll notice how the pictures and videos have movement - www.JesusGiftStore.com) My demographic for my store is millennials and that's why my store is designed this way.

The customer service for this App is OUTSTANDING and they are always there when I have a question and they always answer me and resolve any issue I may be having. This App is EXCELLENT!

www.JesusGiftStore.com

More Store Llc

Not intuitive to use, but maybe I'm impatient. Deleted right away.

Commun Des Mortels

Reasonably priced compared to other apps like this. So many features it's amazing, and the support is absolutely fantastic. Only thing I wish for is that Shopify fonts like Helvetica Neue were included, as right now only Google Fonts are supported.

Mybloem

Very easy & intuitive app to use. A few small issues regarding the different page views, but nothing that couldn't be fixed. Team is very helpful and friendly, but sometimes you do have to wait due to the time difference. Also, communication is via chat which can be challenging depending on the topic. All in all very good value for money - I have not had any majors issues and am happy with the outcome!

Vogue Effects

Great App and great support that go above and beyond! especially Thanh!

Giavan

Great functionality for a free app but I did run into some issues when building a list of multiple accordions that expand when clicked. When I was editing different elements throughout the list, the app was extremely slow and actually crashed my browser on one occasion. It got the job done but there was definitely some frustration waiting for the panels to update.

Irreversible Bijoux

great application I recommend!
I had modifications to make on my shop and technical assistance to everything done

Dogstandard

こちらのシステムのバグのせいで、モバイル版を再度作り直しが必要になりました。PCは直してくれ、対応は早いですが、モバイル版は自分でやってくれということになりました。システムの使いやすさは、問題ないです。

Joetigros

This app is the best thing I've ever experienced on Shopify!!!! I had too much problems before with pages and especially for mobile friendliness and responsiveness. But with PageFly I feel super comfortable and happy, their service is just wonderful and meeting all my needs, I can provide my customers with wonderful designs and easy made. No experience needed, just everything you need is inside. and oh yes, I forgot to say that their support is super responsive, very fast, smart, finding solutions for your problems and hearing your suggestions to add features in the app later. I'm just super Satisfied!

Upets Nl

Great app, we wanted some changes and the support is the best. Without charging anything they helped us.
The price is very reasonable.

Thank you guys for helping us out and wish you all the best.