PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build landing page, product page, blog, FAQ page & Funnel

Tuibos.com Wholesale Business Directory

I like this app is easy to work and customer service really fast :) I am happy i manage to find it since my knowledge in coding is not huge. Easy to use.

IRIS & THORN

I used this app to create my 'lookbook' page for my online retail website. Pagefly is a great app to create a page for images and videos. It took me some time to get used to the app but Pagefly's team is always available to help. Highly recommend this app for building a great page.

Hopefuel

I used this app to building custom landing pages for my unique ad campaigns and it has been a life saver! I was about to sign up for Clickfunnels at $200+ a month and then I thought... "hum, I wonder if I could find a page builder for shopify"... and then I found Pagefly. It works brilliant task a landing page builder and it's so easy to use for someone who is NOT a web developer.

Javaya • getjavaya.com

I had a positive experience with the support team for this app. The issue required installing a bit of code in my theme and they took care of it quickly and efficiently.

Fish Bone Rope Tie

Customer support is amazing! I was contemplating on hiring a Shopify Expert, but this app does everything I wanted to do and more! Saves me what I would have spent on that. I've been working with Randy from their support team and he has been amazing and very informative! I definitely recommend this app!

thankutom

For thankutom.com we are using the free version of the app and experiencing some issues in how the same page looks on different devices because we cannot understand the logic of margin/padding pixeling etc
However we received great support and in particular Sami was amazing in solving all our issues.

KeteKoha

This is a great app to have installed to counter the limited Shopify page builder and the support is great! Thanks a bunch!

Wowe Lifestyle

App is great and the customer service is super quick and helpful. They helped me out withing a few minutes of emailing them.

4legsfitness.com

I only have been using this app for 3 days but so far it has been extremely useful and helped me a lot to become more productive. Especially the templates are useful and I appreciated the support via live chat.

RUMJog

It takes a bit of getting used to, but once you invest some time this is the best page builder out there.

The customer service is absolutely phenomenal.

Strongly recommend.