PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Powerful drag-and-drop page builder that boosts sales

Review Expert

We've been using page fly to make a custom theme for as little as a month now. However, we can tell we won't ever go back. Wow, it can do almost everything you can think of and is extremely fair priced.

Besides that the customer service really did the extra mile with helping us out with a bug that was caused by our root-theme. They litteraly changed everything and added extra features to it. And this was on a sunday.
Thanks again guys, this should be the number one app to install.

Kendama London

simple & easy to use, I've never developed any pages before & this made learning also a breeze.

Instant chat support, I actually managed to stumble upon a bug that once reported, they had fixed within a few days.

Can't wait till all our pages have been migrated to this app!

Magnetrx

Great free app and very easy to use!! We used it for our about us page. I would highly recommend this app to other shop owners! www.MagnetRX.com

E Furniture

A truly great app for design custom pages for a shopify website. Quick and easy to use, we have used other apps in the past but this one is by far superior. Great customer service as well, responding very fast to any questions either by email or live chat!

Pastreez

Great customer service ! Even for FREE usage

Yogaseeds

For someone who is at times technically challenged like myself, the app is really great! The good thing is that it comes with three months of free trial of the pro version which has great features. I have been using it only for a couple of days and asked for help when I did not understand how few building blocks work. May, who supported me is absolutely amazing. I never worked with such a dedicated person. Not only she designed the part of my page for me, but also explained in details,how to do it correctly so I don't have to reach out to them again. She went for an extra mile for someone who is based in another timezone. Literally she worked I believe around midnight to get things sorted (I wasnt are of it). Fantastic support and great product. I will definitely make the most of it and I hope using it to make more sales and nicer product pages design for my customers. Well done!

Lrmsafety

Good service and very fast. Please continue to develop. We will be encouraging.

Juniper And Yu

Had trouble setting up our page but PageFly team really tended to our needs and went over and beyond in terms of customer service. Extremely helpful and guided us through every step. Thank you

Http Www 3dglassesonline Com

Paul from the Support Team was a very big help and had very prompt responses.

Keratinbeauty

Very good app! Easy to create pages and very intuitive. Their support team are just lovely! Very patient and kind people.