PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Build Impactful, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page with Ease

MouseMods

Super great support and a wonderful web editor! Getting into the tool menu was super simple and if I ever had any problems I have always been able to get in contact with customer support within 10 min or so! Outstanding!
5 starts from us

January 6, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing feedback. It's a huge encouragement for us to keep improving our services.

Please let us know if you need any help, we are just a click away from you :)

Touqir | PageFly Team

Chill Paws

First day using the app its pretty easy, but theirs some things you have to dig more into. The preview changes sometimes don't translate once its live. Support was support helpful in helping me fix these things.

January 6, 2021

We really appreciate your detailed feedback on your experience with PageFly . Your feedback means a lot to us and we are so glad that you are pleased with the result.
It can’t be denied that to better understand PageFly, we need more time to explore. We have video tutorials and Help Center, they are good resources for you to help you.
What you mentioned in the review, I can understand because sometimes, the preview cannot reflect the live view. This is based on different factors that in each case, we need to check it specifically.

Please feel free to drop messages in the live chat if you have any questions.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

The Pedal Club

Very user friendly and the chat support was incredibly helpful. I would definitely use pagefly for my Shopify store again!

January 5, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Emad - PageFly Team

エマ・スリープ

Their support is pretty good to respond on a timely manner and provide how to solve issues. Highly recommended.

January 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!
Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Wishing you health, luck, and success!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Emi Conner Jewelry

Very easy to use. When I have a problem the support team respondsed quickly with great communication.

January 5, 2021

Thanks for your review. We are delighted that you found something you like. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

We provide 24/7 support via Livechat in-app or email: happytohelp@pagefly.io. Please reach out if you need help.

Randy | PageFly Team

Longtopia

I used PageFly to help me make a new landing page. I was a little nervous because I'm not a coder and wasn't sure I had the capabilities to improve upon Shopify's template. But PageFly ended up being very intuitive and user-friendly, and I designed almost everything without their direct help. However, I couldn't figure out how to embed links into my images and text (it ended up being very simple and obvious, of course), so I sent PageFly a LiveChat message. I heard back from Touqir within minutes - he even made a video for me, walking me through how to do it on my own page. Really impressive customer service! I ended up making exactly what I set to do and am now very happy with the results. Would recommend!

Hi Catherine,

Thank you so much for your feedback :) I really appreciate your time with PageFly and I believe PageFly will never let you down :)

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Touqir | PageFly Team

Novo Living

Great app that lets me build the ideal page i want and the support is super responsive! shoutout to Salem for his help!

January 5, 2021

Thanks for the kind words, your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust. Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

Dealages

im very happy with pagefly customer service, they will solve all the doubts with in a minute I will highly recommend this

January 5, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your words!
As I already told you, It was truly a pleasure for me to assist you, and I'm very happy that I was able to help you.
I hope you keep enjoying the app, and if you ever need any further help, please don't hesitate to let us know!

Lucian | PageFly Team

ARCOH

Customer service is very helpful and answers quickly. They also solve your problems fast. Pagefly made it easier for me to design my page

January 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are delighted that you found something you like. Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Please reach out if you need help.

Randy | PageFly Team

Dive Proof

Takes a little bit of getting used to to figure out how it all works but has a lot more functionality than first appears. Excellent customer service who helped with my query straight away.

Hi there,

Thank you for your kind words. We're happy that we're able to solve your problem.

Don't hesitate to reach us anytime. Our pleasure to assist you! :)

Alex - PageFly Team