PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Great speed for landing page, home page, product page, FAQ

Natasha Wright

GREAT PRODUCT, GREAT SERVICE!
I've been using the free version of the PageFly app for a few months now and really appreciate the ease of creating superior landing pages that look so much more professional than Shopify's alternatives. I had a little glitch which was resolved right away through chat and will be upgrading to the paid plan ASAP. Thanks PageFly!

ProbiSolution

Easy to use page builder. With the new updates things are even easier! The support team is very very helpful! Five stars!

U-Tip

I've been very pleased with this app. I had my developers build my site and they used this as a plug in. Now I can go in and make modifications myself and if I mess something up, the chat support is fantastic. They've helped me through every situation quickly.

PaintingLegends

Works great! You can check how your page can looks like here: https://www.paintinglegends.com/pages/sell. Also, support is on the highest level :)

SIKROX

Always a great experience with their support team. Would recommend for any store owner to try this app!

Keshoume

Very helpful. Easy to use and when I had a question about a feature, I received an immediate response from the development team. Definitely recommend this app!

TapRm

Honestly the app is fairly limiting but for what it costs I can't complain. I would give it 3 stars but I'm giving it 5 just because of my experience with customer service. When I had a problem, their employee Randy went so far out of his way to help that I was taken aback. I hope that PageFly holds on tight to that guy because it's extremely rare to come across someone so invested in helping others and so thoughtful in his concerns and responses.

afull

The App has some learning curve but once you can handle it, it does magic!!
Also, the customer support is awesome!
Super recommend Pagefly for beginners and not-so-beginners as well!!

bullbird

This app is great out of the box, but the real magic with it is the team they have running customer service. They will spend all the time it takes to help you get your page setup for both an awesome desktop and most importantly an amazing mobile experience for your users. If you're having trouble integrating a third party app with their product then they will take the time to help you get it integrated, no questions asked. I have never been happier with an app experience on Shopify. For reference, I've worked on multiple Shopify stores and know the platform backwards and forwards, and I highly recommend the product and people over at PageFly!

Go Young!

I used this application to create my landing pages. The app is quite intuitive and easy to explore. The support is responsive and very efficient. I would recommend this app for anyone involved in eCommerce