PageFly: #1 Free Page Builder

PageFly: #1 Free Page Builder

by PageFly

Create high-converting landing page, product page in minutes!

Herzensmomente

Absolutely great app. Love it. It´s super easy to use. And the support is amazing. Can absolutely recommend. :)

Hi there,
Thanks for your feedback, glad that you have a good experience with us.
If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.
Wishing you health, luck, and success!

JUKANG

Linky quickly helped me find the solution, shes wonderful!~ im sorry i dont have time to write 100 words for the review, but pls give her 5 star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 5, 2020

I wanna thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words. I'm so glad we were able to help you feel comfortable. I'm also happy that we were able to help you resolve your problem. Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share.
Please feel free to contact us should you have any further questions.
Once again, thank you!

Linky - PageFly Team

Paw Pillow

One of the best apps I've EVER come across.

I've used shopify for over 2 years and at times I felt like Shopify intentionally designed their pages poorly so we would have to pay them to design it differently.

This app allows us to redesign the page so efficiently and easily. And the support is so helpful too!

June 5, 2020

I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
And I'm glad you felt satisfied with PageFly. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we are trying our best to bring values.
We're happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to assisting you.

Randy - PageFly Team

Cololight Pro

Used pagefly to create a new collection page. Needed some help on the background pictures and was greeted with a quick response in a matter of seconds from friendly customer service. Highly reccomened!!!

June 5, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. We will continue to improve our app to meet your expectations. Please do not hesitate to drop us a line should you need any help <3

Hailey - PageFly Team

AuthenticOrganicBarley

I was struggling to design my website especially the product page since I'm only using a FREE THEME in shopify. But this app helped me to customize my website easily and it looks professional now. The navigation is simple and easy to follow. And the live chat (customer service) is very knowledgeable and quick to respond. They also have lot of tutorials in their youtube channel. I highly recommend this app to anyone who is beginner and want to design their own website.

June 5, 2020

Please feel free to contact us should you have any further questions.
Once again, thank you!

Emad - PageFly Team

Hibiscus Beauty

great app! so many features on the free plan. i recommend upgrading if you have more than one product

June 5, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.
Emad - PageFly Team

New Yellow Equipment

Good and fast customer support which helped me to resolve some technical issues on the app. App is useful for customising shopify pages.

Hi Juandre,
Thanks for the kind words.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Touqir- PageFly Team

Aperture Photography

Great app. Extremely useful with many great features. Much much better then the standard Shopify page. The support team is excellent and is very nice and helpful. Would definitely recommend!

June 5, 2020

Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are so grateful for your kind words.
Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Max - PageFly Team

NISTAVISE

5 stars for super fast customer support! I had a problem with the app, customer support responded in a very short time.

June 5, 2020

Thanks so much for your lovely review and your support! We are so grateful for your kind words.

Unbaked: A Cookie Dough Bar

Everyone has always been overly helpful whenever I needed them, and they were always quick to respond to my questions. They created me a custom code for my website that is exactly what I wanted. They went above and beyond to give me the website of my dreams!! Highly recommend the app and their service!

June 5, 2020

On behalf of the PageFly team, I wanna thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words. We do our best to offer the best possible service for PageFly customers.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Best regards.