PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Great speed for landing page, home page, product page, FAQ

TapRm

Honestly the app is fairly limiting but for what it costs I can't complain. I would give it 3 stars but I'm giving it 5 just because of my experience with customer service. When I had a problem, their employee Randy went so far out of his way to help that I was taken aback. I hope that PageFly holds on tight to that guy because it's extremely rare to come across someone so invested in helping others and so thoughtful in his concerns and responses.

afull

The App has some learning curve but once you can handle it, it does magic!!
Also, the customer support is awesome!
Super recommend Pagefly for beginners and not-so-beginners as well!!

bullbird

This app is great out of the box, but the real magic with it is the team they have running customer service. They will spend all the time it takes to help you get your page setup for both an awesome desktop and most importantly an amazing mobile experience for your users. If you're having trouble integrating a third party app with their product then they will take the time to help you get it integrated, no questions asked. I have never been happier with an app experience on Shopify. For reference, I've worked on multiple Shopify stores and know the platform backwards and forwards, and I highly recommend the product and people over at PageFly!

Go Young!

I used this application to create my landing pages. The app is quite intuitive and easy to explore. The support is responsive and very efficient. I would recommend this app for anyone involved in eCommerce

Mister Cervecero

Una app increíblemente útil, pero lo mejor es el equipo de soporte, te atienden rápidamente y muy eficazmente. Muy TOP!

Adeera

The support team are amazing!! It takes a little learning curve to start using, but after you get the hang of it, it's great!

Dessert Ballers

This app is amazing and really helps make the most from your Shopify store. The thing that makes it stand out is the incredible support team! Keep up the good work :)

Tubster

Responsive customer service, very eager to help address issues. This app requires a bit of a learning curve, but templates and help articles are very helpful.

Cavegirl Foods, Inc.

Whenever I have a problem the Pagefly team always finds a way to help and resolve my issues. Great customer service and attention!

BioMarkers Test

It is truly a complete tool to build pages, blog posts, products pages and more by previewing how the page will look like. Moreover it has tons of customization options, both for beginners and advanced users. I would definitely recommend.
One suggestion: Make the cart page editable like the product page, that is being able to add content below the cart. That would be awesome!