PageFly Fast Page Builder

PageFly Fast Page Builder

by PageFly

60+ templates for landing page, product page, contact & about

Pure Skin Bliss

I was having an issue with image sizing for mobile view that I could not figure out. I spent at least half a day playing around with it. I contacted the help chat and Cookie took care of it for me, then showed me how to fix it in the future. I was also able to get another issue fixed. I recommend pagefly to everybody.

Ever by X

Huge thanks to PageFly & the support team. You've over delivered in helping us setup our website this week. Truly cannot thank you enough. Highly recommended App & Team of experts! Thanks, Kerryl www.everbyx.com

Your Pandemic

Absolutely the best support I have ever received with Shopify, let alone anything else. Everyone is super responsive, very helpful, and they make things so easy. I was looking to build a custom blog page, and a custom product page, and they delivered on both. I redesigned everything how I wanted it in just a few hours. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Homescape

I have used this app to build my product page from scratch and helped me to boost my sales because of their great templates. I also really liked the support from Touqir ,he followed up all the problems with me and solved all of them and shared the video that shows the solutions step by step! Thank you!

Blanket Sauna

It's a very nice app for building a page and the customer support team are always there to help you.

Mama Mei’s

The level of customisation and control on this app is truly amazing. Customer service is stellar. Thank you to Nathan who helped me out when I had troubles with the accordion elements! Best customer I've experienced in a very long time.

TopGoldz

powerful page builder
Great options
Best customer service that i ever seen
from topgoldz

SportPlus.de

Easy to use app for complex landing page. The team is amazing, issues are solved as soon as possible (depending on the time difference). We use this app frequently to create homepage, landing pages and product pages. Perfect also for A/B Testing. Page speed has increased immensely with lazy load integration and minified assets. That obviously affects SEO ranking.

Blossom Balance - Blume des Lebens

I had no idea about ecommerce and website building wehen I startet my onlineshop. Shopify + Pagefly makes it possible for everyone to create a unique store. Costumer Service is great. I was asking plenty of questions already, and they have been patient to answer them.

Techwave

One of the best apps ive used to edit my website. Hailey has been very responsive and helpful! Its fairly quickly to learn the program and get started! Hopefully they add more features or online tutorials ! 4.5/5