PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build landing page, product page, FAQ, home page & Funnel

ZenCleanz

Absolutly a great app! In the first place it solves a big 'basic' issue from Shopify, so that you can build pages like you want them without programming skills needed.

The support is excellent, i had 2 times a little issue, they straight away fixed the problem!

Susan from the helpdesk 'magnificent lovely lady, with extreem programing skills' :)

Uiisii

Page Fly is really helpful for my store and the customer team helped me solve the problem efficiently. Thanks a lot, I really recommend it.

LFC souvenir store

Wonderful app for me. I had added this app to my all store here. The staffer Randy so generous to help me solve the problem. Thanks a lot to him.

emporium shop

Muito bom... O melhor de todos!!!!!

Gostei muito do APP e do atendimento, vocês são demais!!!!!!!!!

YouFromMe

love it for building pages to add to my shopify shop. Touqir has been the biggest help for quick fixes!

Ajumahbeauty

I love this app. It really made my website look more professional.
The service op PageFly is very good.

Surita Simone

I'm a newbie so I had some challenges with the app. Tristian and Kate were amazing they spent hours with me to fix my issues and even sent over some recommendations. This app took my store to the next level.

Stop Stok

Excelente aplicativo e os profissionais são melhores ainda! Recomendo! Eu que sou iniciante juntamente com a ajuda do chat consegui criar pages incríveis.

Little Twines

I have been using this app to create landing pages. The app is very easy to use and much more flexible than other landing page builders I tried. The support is also some of the best I have ever experienced.

Personalized Gifts

I had an issue on one of my pages, after contacting the support team, they staid with me until the issue was resolved completely.
Thank you very much PageFly.