PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

#1 Choice For Responsive, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page

Ella's Keeping Company

Aldwin is awesome! Had an issue with images and he fixed it no problem. Love love love this app. Highly recommend.

November 13, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words, Lisa. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for PageFly users like you.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Naturally Ethereal

Easy to use service with fast and efficient customer service! WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! thank you!!!!

November 19, 2020

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with PageFly.
If you have any questions, please contact us via LiveChat, and we will be happy to assist you.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Zibo

This app is great and so easy to use. Their customer service team is also really helpful. Would recommend!

November 13, 2020

We are happy you have a good experience with us. rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

soulARKO.

5 stars for everything. Absolutely faultless and a premium experience. The agents have real in depth knowledge about the processes involved and they are always available 24/7. Top class.

November 13, 2020

On Behalf of PageFly team, I want to say thank you for your trust.
rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem | PageFly Team

Let's Make Art

The support is excellent. Shagar was quick to respond, understood exactly what I needed, and provided a simple solution.

November 19, 2020

Thanks for your generous review, I'm happy to be able to help you with your issue.

Please, reach us anytime for any queries or concerns.

Shagar - PageFly Team

Sōl Couture

I had some trouble with the mobile view on a page I was working on in the app. I contacted Support. They were friendly, knowledgeable, and fixed the issue much faster than I anticipated.

November 19, 2020

We want to thank the time it took to write these words, we will continue to improve every day to continue providing a quality service, again thank you very much, and have a good day.

nutrivi.co

Easy to use platform. Fantastic customer service. Very prompt and friendly. One of the best out there!

November 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your great review, We're thrilled that you're enjoying using PageFly, please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.

Emad - PageFly Team

Ciqle.

ANGEL IS LITERALLY AN ANGEL. I was having a hard time with the mobile design but he was to-the-rescue and fixed it for me. I cannot recommend this app enough. Their customer service is top-notch. I'm currently using the FREE Version but I will definitely switch to the paid version in the future when my shop takes off. Thank you for all that you do, Angel and PageFly <3

November 19, 2020

Thank you very much for me it is very important that you have enjoyed my assistance, I dedicate myself completely to each customer to deliver a great service for me it was a pleasure to be able to help you.

Vesta London Beauty

I was assisted by the amazing Angel who was super patient and helped me with all my queries! He even went as far as recording video tutorials especially for me! So grateful! Muchas gracias Angel!

November 19, 2020

For us, at PageFly the opinion of our customers is very important and knowing that you are enjoying our product is a real pleasure, thank you for taking the time to write us these kind words.

ME & MAEVE GRACE

Customer service is excellent and their products are very sleek. We use their product and blog pages!

November 13, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review, Katrina!
We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Cheers!