PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

BabyTernnura

Atendimento super Atencioso e com muita clareza ,muito satisfeita com todos!!! inclusive com a Paula que me ajudou demais!!!

Philip Toledo

it´s my favorite app. It´s so easy to make beautiful pages and give your shop a really professional look without effort.
Furthermore the support is unbelievable good.
They do literally everything to help you with your shop. :)
Really really really good.

Flexfrost

PageFly is an easy way to create custom layouts without getting overwhelmed with any Shopify code. With PageFly, the essence of our brand comes to life, and you can design it visually. Their customer service is quick to respond and will help you with making any custom changes (HTML & CSS), they will fix errors, and resolve issues in a timely manner.

Monbusinessplan.shop | Modèles et templates de Business Plans

This is an honest review. The App makes it so much easier to build pages. All the features are super intuitive and you have a lot of options. I have been building pages easily and quickly. Needless to say I have saved a ton of $$ because I don't need to hire a developer anymore (+ I control my design). Also shout out to the amazing customer service team. I'm bothering them everyday with requests and questions and they have always done an amazing job. Thanks guys and keep up the good work ! Pierre

MARNIN

Excellent app that provides comprehensive tools to create beautiful pages on Shopify. Allows for ample modification and changes to code/CSS, and comes with useful built-in sections and demos. I'm quite happy with it and so far have 6 published pages using this app.
I think this app is good for:
People with a basic understanding of code who wish to create, by drag-drop, beautiful pages to complement their website.

Osewaya

Really Enjoy using this app.
The team is very responsive and helpful when I face any trouble in building the page.
Good work! Amazing app! Deserve a Big 5*!

Amish Yard

I love the PageFly app and their customer service. I needed a way to create pages for my products that are sold only at our physical store. PageFly gave me the ability to produce a completely unique layout, and when I needed help integrating a third party customer review app, the PageFly customer service was "Johnny on the Spot". Thanks Touqir!

The Cocktail Garnish

Ran into an issue (mainly due to my lack of tech knowledge) and got connected with NATHAN. He was super patient, knowledgeable and KNEW exactly what was wrong. Went above and beyond. Issue fixed! So happy with his customer care. Thank you again NATHAN!

Mama George

I am excited I chose PageFly to help me overhaul my product page! Every time I've needed help or had questions, they have been there with the answers. I love that they are available 24/7 because I do most of my work in the evening while the fam is sleeping. PageFly, thank you and you are out of this world helpful.

Chá e Flores

As páginas ficam lindas com landing page, gostei bastante, suporte também me atendeu muito rápido, show de bola!