PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build landing page, product page, blog, FAQ page & Funnel

Go Fetch Pet Food

Very useful app for designing attractive pages after you learn how to use it. The key is to spend some time getting familiar with the many capabilities of the app and to ask support for help if needed.

I have used two similar apps in the past, so the learning curve was pretty short for my purposes. I definitely prefer PageFly over the other two, both for ease of use and quality of the results.

Their support has been very helpful both times I reached out for assistance.

This app, like most newer apps, has some bugs from time to time. However, the devs have been regularly upgrading and refining the app since I first installed it. It is definitely improving with each new version.

Highly recommended.

Charmbeau

Terrible app, was struggling for 2 days trying to figure out how to make a giveaway page and place things together so they will look same on PC and Phone. No success, just wasted my time. There are so many bugs with this app. Guys, please work on the app and don't offer something what does not even properly work yet.

Salty Robot

I'd highly recommend PageFly to anyone who wants to extend the quality of their Shopify store to substantially higher level.

PageFly PRO is a cheap addon that lets you make beautiful product pages in minutes. It's quite easy to use, and furthermore the customer support is excellent.

I had an issue while designing a page and James helped me out super quickly.

I look forward to designing more pages with PageFly and finding more incredible features.

Good job to the Team at PageFly and thank you for a quality product.

Jumu Rack

The SellerSmith team are very responsive to issues and take the time to assist in customization and fixes. I appreciate the fact that you can send a chat after-hours and have it addressed when the staff is online. The app is a very useful tool for creative page template management.

Jwcoffeeco

Amazing app, has really helped to boost the experience on my contact and about pages. Also great for landing pages. Had a bit of an issue with the way one of the pages loaded on the live view and support took care of it instantly. Definitely would recommend

Yosmo

Easy to work with and set live. CS is very good and helpful. Cannot wait to start testing my landing page and upgrading for more options.

Hikingfoot

It was great while I had it, until they switched up and decided to take away some of the free features and charge a premium! :(

Biscoche

Easy to use and well organized in its UI. Support team is responsive and works diligently to ensure all issues are solved. Happy with the app and service so far.

Toddlercity

The support service is AMAZING! The response rate was fast and I wasn't left hanging waiting for a respond for a hours. The member was patient and resolved the issue with professionalism. HIGHLY recommend all Shopify members to use the app.

Gold City Shop

This app is full of amazing features and is so easy to use. The support I’ve recieved has been great as well! Totally worth the price.