PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build landing page, product page, blog, FAQ page & Funnel

Orshy

it does what it says on the box, easy to use, speeds up page creation process a lot, very good UI, good customisation options and so on
Although I would like to have some additional dynamic elements like slideshows with tabs, hover over sections that change totally on hover that you can insert

Wheelsmart Rims

Good App! Not a big learning curve and quite simple to manage. My pages are a lot more inviting by using PageFly

UPDATE - had an issue with a button function since I needed the button to deliver an particular action. Next day, they've implemented a new function to solve my problem. I really appreciate their Customer Service, 3 Thumbs up!!!

My Golf Goods

Does it's job well and I really enjoy the pro trial offer!

Theshopcom

Was originally a free app with no limit on the number of pages you can create. Now the limit is 3. Total bait and switch.. in addition to challenges to build a page for all devices as referenced by other reviews below. Open to alternatives, if anyone has them.

Neutron Zone

Great replacement for Leadpages. I'd recommend (y)

Cryp2store

This is a great app!! Also the support is excellent and they always respond very quick!! When i started to use this app i had no clue, but it's very easy and every time i have a problem or don't understand how to fix something, they help me. If you have a web-shop this app is a must!! Also i want to give a shoutout to Edward for always great service and help=D

Adorboo

I absolutely love it. It's a life saver if you want to build and design pages quickly. What's more awesome is their great and very friendly support team. If you ran into some issue then they make sure they assist you till it is resolved. They really show their concern and stick with you. I cannot stress it enough how good they are in what they offer.

Also they provide their existing users 3 months of free pro trial which is awesome. You can choose from vide range of web elements to custom build your web and product landing pages. Their support team is open to suggestions of you want to have a feature implemented in next update :)

Overall a great experience :)

Longevity Create

Dear friends! Until the work is done, the home page and the landing page are not installed and you have already several times asked me to give feedback on your work. Let's do the work, and by results I'll give an appropriate objective assessment. And now what are you asking me for? To evaluate our correspondence with you? I gave it already

Pleasenotes101

I think im really good at figuring things out, and I wanted to move the landing page I had built in to a simplified version with Pagefly. Dont Do It. The edits don't apply between views (desktop, mobile, tablet) and it's super frustrating.

Betterhype

This is a great app! It's better than the amount I have to spend, I can edit the freedom and optimize the speed of your page load! You need to install it! But note the current dark time writing this review, the application has added features to the blog spot should be a constraint! But I hope it will be soon!