PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create ultra-persuasive, SEO-friendly landing, product page

thebubblecore

I am using this since I started working with shopify. It does provide great experience, with little effort you can design outstanding pages which will stand out from others. Costumer services is also great I get instant responses and sollutions to my problems. Highly reccomended

Hi Jakub,

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

Corealy

Great app. Very user-friendly. You can build beautiful pages without needing coding skills...and if you have problems, their customer support is always there to help you (and by always I mean 24/7. Great, isn't it?).

Hi there,

We are happy you have a good experience with us. rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem- PageFly Team

NeoHealing™

Never seen support team. these guys want to work. I'm impressed by their willingness to help even if I'm still on the free plan THANK YOU GUYS

July 15, 2020

Thank you so much for your comments, we are happy that your problem sorted, Thanks for your patient and trust with PageFly! Please reach us anytime for any queries.

Shagar - PageFly Team

BlissBuddy

Amazing support! I needed some code fixed and a developer was able to solve the issue within 10 minutes.

Hi there,

Thank you for your kind words. We're happy that we're able to solve your problem real quick.

Don't hesitate to reach us anytime. Our pleasure to assist you! :)

Alex - PageFly Team

MAVEN Watches

This apps is so good and user-friendly. And their CS and DEV team helped me solve the technical issue immediately :)

July 15, 2020

We are so glad that we were able to assist you! Thank you for putting your time to share your experience with us.
Your kind words mean a lot to our team and we will continue to support with our best abilities.

Natalie - PageFly Team

bayanaclub

Amazing app ! Really smooth and amazingly customizable with a great customer service. What can we ask more than this ? Brilliant !

July 15, 2020

I really happy when I get your review. Thank you so much for that and I hope you still love PageFly and this will help us make PageFly more Powerful

Tristant - PageFly Team

Presse & Chaleur

Perfect, customer service is amazing, fast... Any trouble with this application, they are just amazing and perfect...
Best Page builder ever

Almaa Gallery

I use this app to create blogs and well-designed pages for my online store. I am so happy with their customer care. There is always an expert person online to help you with your question and issues. It is great and I rarely saw any platform like that.

GrindGamingco

It's a great page builder and support is very helpful. Hopefully it adds more integrations like Bold Subscriptions!

LML Sneakers

Downloaded Pagefly as the "Narrative" theme was very limited for product page design. After I installed Pagefly on my product page, my conversion rate has skyrocketed! The app is very beginner friendly, and the customer service is next level. 10/10 would recommend.

July 15, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, glad that you have a good experience with us.

Salem- PageFly Team