PageFly Free Page Builder

PageFly Free Page Builder

by PageFly - Conversion Expert

Boost sales with custom landing page, product page and more

Liz McKeon

I have problems accessing and editing my pages, and nearly every time I have to make any changes, I need to contact the support team to solve the problem.

September 17, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us, we do appreciate.

We are so glad that we could help you to solve your problems and issues, and hopefully, we can go together in the long road so we can be able to help and assist you whenever you need.

However, we do really want to know more about your suggestions and any other comments so we can improve PageFly better and better to meet your total satisfaction.

Let us know if you need any help.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

CadeauJewels

chose this app because it gives me the opportunity to completely customize the pages of my shop. In addition, the chat assistance service is always available to solve any problem and to help you when you are in difficulty. Very professional and kind.

The app integrates very well and does not give any problems: it also has preformed modules that are very useful to save time in the construction of the pages.

I am very satisfied and I recommend everyone to use it.

Blanda Beauty

I'm using the app to create a few pages for my store. So far so good. Pretty easy to build a page with lots of flexibility. About a million times better than the editor in Shopify. Support is quick and helpful when needed.

Womple Studios

Have to say, customer service has been pretty top notch. Unlike a lot of other apps that won't help you with basic issues because it "requires coding," these folks are generous with their time and expertise. Very pleased so far. Thanks!

BebeRoad Baby

During my website building, I used this app and it make the process much easier and it was very easy to use. Tu has been super helpful to fix all my questions and problem! The team service was friendly, patience and fast reply. Problem solve and Highly recommended!!!

Flipcrêpes

I've been using this app for a while; They constantly work and improve this app! CS is great, very helpful and always available. highly recommended app.

Refresh.shop

its good
use it for our website.

comes with templates and very easy to use the templates.

would recommend

sometimes it can be a bit confusing with small stuff

Skyling Jewlery

So far the customer service has been great. Toquir helped me super fast and explained how he did it. It's worth it just for that kind of service!

MysteryAnime

Support team is amazing, extremely helpful and quick. The 10$ plan is extremely worth it, it allows you to almost edit every aspect and little detail of your site. Would highly recommend for any shopify users, definitely a must have. :) Don't waste your time editing pages with shopify when you can use this~

dadeca

ottima assistenza clienti, sempre presente h24. inoltre l'app è ben strutturata e facile da usare. 5 stelle