PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

Inspiration Online

For me this was useless. If you have no variants or options for products, the product page is useless. I gave this 2 stars instead of one simply because I had great customer service experiences.

Update: They have made an update so that variants are able to be used. It was great to see they cared about this feature and worked hard to bring me back. Unfortunately, I already found an app that met my needs in the time it took to develop the app. Plus 1 star for taking the development on board and plus 1 star for the effort in trying to get me back. I would give the app 5 stars but I'm not exactly sure how the variant feature worked. Please keep in mind though that I haven't even tried it so I can't say it's good but can't say it's bad. Give it a shot and let yourself and the reviews decide I guess.

www.iPhoneopladere.dk

Installed PageFly 24 hours ago. In this time, the whole Black Friday landingpage has been built. Had multiple errors and questions, which Kate from the live-chat support helped me out on. She was talented, focused and was helpfull with all changes. Even though my tasks took quite a bit of time, the supportee stayed with me.

LONG ISLAND SWIMWEAR

I used the app to basically spice up a page i had and the development team at Pagefly were helpful. Thank you!!

Vprocity

Great customer service. Fast response. The page builder is easy to use, but you need some time to get familiar with all parts. The app provides almost everything you need, you can design a beautiful page w/ their elements and sections.

Definitely recommend it.

Tinc

Support has been really helpful and the pages make our website more accessible and cleaner to look at. The page builder itself is a little hard to use if you're not experienced with margins and paddings, but a little playing around and you can see where you want to place your assets.

SantaWoof

Customer service is very good - fast and helpful. Response was very friendly and solved my problem immediately.

Yazmae Cosmetics

Really easy to use and great customer support. Built a lot of my website using this app! Highly recommend!

EVO OUTLAND

I only used this to change my product page design since the default shopify one is really lacking. This app let me create the page I had envisioned. Support is also super helpful and quick to reply.

Samirapparels

this app is the best and the customer service is the best. they respond so fast to any question that i had on using the builder. thanks guys

DickAtYourDoor

This app does everything you need. There is a small learning curve, but once you have it down, it's easy as pie.

The best part of the app is the customer service. No matter what time of day you are working on something, if you run into a snag there is always someone there to help.

Shout out specifically to Touqir. He has saved me probably 20 hours of work with is walk throughs.

Definitely recommend this app.