PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Great speed for landing page, home page, product page, FAQ

Modern Market

I'm constantly looking for new apps that can help me grow my business. I came across PageFly after searching for an app that would make it possible to create additional pages, with a little more styling available. I was SO happy to find the PageFly app and even more happy to see how easy they made it to design beautiful custom pages.

There's a lot of different ways you can use this app. I've found it to be really useful to create specific landing pages for upcoming product launches, online class information, and collect email addresses to grow my email list. It's really easy, and they look wonderful on desktop and mobile. It's been a total game changer as I can design specific landing pages for so many different things!

I couldn't imagine not having this tool. It's impossible to make landing pages this good without PageFly, and if I had to design it straight from a shopify page, it would take me much longer.

Their customer service is also incredible. Anytime I have a question, or need help with something they are quick to respond. You can really tell that they care about their customers.

To everyone at PageFly; thanks for creating this incredible app.

POWERCHUTE® Sports

I've tried other apps for building custom pages but I keep coming back to this one. I love how I can customize it to the different smart devices so everything looks great. I also love the help I get from the support center. They are very knowledgeable and quick to help.

lllozeau

Be cautious if you are planning using this App with a translation App as Langify or Langshop. You will LOSE all your translation. Langify translates content (like titles, product description, etc), and then stores it in Metafields. PageFly creates custom layout pages via alternate templates. The alternate templates contain hard coded content, and won't have any of the langify Liquid logic, nor be pulling in the metafields that Langify creates. Also...whenever they are given a bad review, they will move mountains to get you update your review. Once done, haha good luck, they will barely answer ! So this is my final review..As a Shopify Plus account owner, I STRONGLY not suggest this App. It does cause a lot lot of problems.

SkinLabo

The team is very supportive and quick. If you have some problem they will help you in a very short period of time

Case Sense

They offer excellent service and easy to use page builder. Would recommend for your shopify store
!

American Tackle Angler Products

Began using this page-building app and what appealed to me was how much you get even with the free plan - in just a short time I was able to take one of the templates and modify it to fit my existing website's design.

I had an issue with image uploading and the support crew was helpful and patient, and we were able to figure out what was wrong (image size was causing an issue - my mistake). Issue was fixed. Great app and staff!

LyfHac

They have a great team that responds wuic to help you with any task. The landing pages look great. Great Job

lastsolodeal

Wanted to use Clickfunnels, but this is perfect for what I'm using it for! Very simple, easy to use, almost no bugs. Hope they add more options for featured products

FRVRFAN

This app is totally great and brought my store to life! I had questions and my buddy Randy helped me every step of the way until it was completed!

KreationsByKrissi

I am using the app to get sub collections. Very happy with the app so far.
Touqir was able to walk me through everything i needed to do with no problem.