PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

Fastrack Riders

This app has great support, rich in features and very well balanced in terms of skill level. There is the easy drag and drop, yet it also has the option for more advanced users to extend what is there.

NSENS

Randy helped me fixed my site! I'm really grateful for the 24-7 support that is available. There's a reason as to why this page builder is the best for shopify! Extremely happy!

World Prepper

This app is a must have for Shopify if you would like to customize your website to your liking. And very great chat support to help with navigating through PageFly.

tshirtally

Normally, I do not review the apps. But this app is an exception, customer support is amazing. Definitely recommend this app to all the store owners out there :)

Loja Celta

High level service. No matter what your problem is, the PageFlt team will always be available to help.

CleverTec.shop

hammer typ ..... antwortete mir sofort und half mir bei jedem punkt: D ich kann es nur empfehlen

Jasper Banks

Amazing app to edit pages and manage code. Saves so much time without weighing down the pages. Wish I knew about this app a long time ago. Best customer support I've had with any app on Shopify, too.

Rooms.Taipei

I am a complete newbie putting together a website for a coliving space. The support staff has been really helpful. It's a big task but they make it a lot easier. I'm glad I took the most expensive package for the functions and support.
The only thing to watch for: There is no autosave function. You gotta save your work regularly.

Aceshin

A very useful APP that I've ever used, especially the customer service part. they are so much responsible and always be there to solve any issues you have. I will keep using that!

UrbanSphinx

This is by far best page builder. Coming from web development backgroud, being able to edit page just like the way you build website is the coolest feature yet. And the customer support from Touqir was amazing! Definitely recommend!