PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Great speed for landing page, home page, product page, FAQ

ASMR Haven

PageFly pretty much gives you all the customization to create a good looking modern website. The templates they have available are a great range that can service most of your needs immediately. It's definitely the best Page Builder I have come across. The customer service chat is great as well!

natapart

I used this app to create the different pages for my shop, it works really well as a builder, but like everything is has some limitations: I wasnt able to create a sign up form that actually worked and the integration with Mailchimp is very rudimentary. The customer service is wonderful though, they are very helpful and reply quickly to all my tickets, plus they are constantly trying to optimise this app, so for that sole reason I gave this team such great rating. Keep up the good work!

Eat Cake Today - Cake Delivery from Malaysia's Best Bakers

Fast and useful response from the team, guided me step by step because it's my first time using PageFly to create a landing page! Good job!

Bigarade

It is quite amazing what we can do with pagefly. we customized all our website, adding valuable content and get a better display. Most of the time it is quite intuitive, and when it's not, they have a great team. they answer fast and send videos, screen shots to help you understand. When you are stuck, it is mostly appreciated !

AutoSwell

Gain full control, you want a fully animated website? PageFly is your only choice along with a great support team <3

LashBeePro

Wow - what happened?!

I started using Pagefly about a month ago and was so happy with how easy it was to make pages look about 100x better than the standard Shopify styling. That all changed when they released a ton of updates - NOTHING WORKS ANYMORE. I have changed the SEO for several pages multiple times, only to find it has reverted back to the template text. Font colors won't display correctly (e.g., shows as gray even though I have selected white), despite the editor showing that I have selected the appropriate color. I have had to redo entire complicated sections piece by piece in an attempt to get things to function correctly again.

Yes, there is a chat function - however, it takes FOREVER to get a response. Not exactly user friendly.

Such a waste of time - I'm looking into other editors and am likely going to make the switch.

Touche Pas À Ma Planète

the application is good and the support is responsive, attentive and very good. You will always find a solution to your problems.

Queen Studios

Has its issues from time to time, but the customer support is excellent! The new updates did cause a problem, but the team was really helpful!

Modern Market

I'm constantly looking for new apps that can help me grow my business. I came across PageFly after searching for an app that would make it possible to create additional pages, with a little more styling available. I was SO happy to find the PageFly app and even more happy to see how easy they made it to design beautiful custom pages.

There's a lot of different ways you can use this app. I've found it to be really useful to create specific landing pages for upcoming product launches, online class information, and collect email addresses to grow my email list. It's really easy, and they look wonderful on desktop and mobile. It's been a total game changer as I can design specific landing pages for so many different things!

I couldn't imagine not having this tool. It's impossible to make landing pages this good without PageFly, and if I had to design it straight from a shopify page, it would take me much longer.

Their customer service is also incredible. Anytime I have a question, or need help with something they are quick to respond. You can really tell that they care about their customers.

To everyone at PageFly; thanks for creating this incredible app.

POWERCHUTE® Sports

I've tried other apps for building custom pages but I keep coming back to this one. I love how I can customize it to the different smart devices so everything looks great. I also love the help I get from the support center. They are very knowledgeable and quick to help.