PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create ultra-persuasive, SEO-friendly landing, product page

Simply Commerce

It took me some time to get used to PageFly, but I have been loving it so far! I actually really like how it is managed. Being able to make individual changes to my Desktop Pages vs Mobile is exactly what I want as a designer.

The customer support has also been perfect. I have never had a question left unanswered/fixed!

Happy to pay for this app! :)

July 14, 2020

We are happy you have a good experience with us. rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem- PageFly Team

ShoeBlockX

This app is amazing to custom-build your page! Quite easy to use and definitely very flexible. I didn't need a very complex page but wanted some things in a way that wasn't possible in my theme, and it worked very well for me.
Also, the service is extremely good! I contacted them for a problem I had with a button that wouldn't work and they immediately responded and rebuilt my page and fixed the button within half an hour. Very happy with it!

July 28, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review, Darren! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

SOFT PERU

Im not a webmaster, but with pagefly I can create whatever I want, and if I have any problem, pagefly support team fast help me. And not only by solving my issue but also they teach me how to do it better for future situations.

July 14, 2020

Thank you for your kind words. We're happy that we're able to help you and give advice for future improvement.

Don't hesitate to reach us anytime. Our pleasure to assist you! :)

Alex - PageFly Team

Smayle

Excellent app, and also very good support ! very easy to work with.
I highly recommand pagefly for everyone.

July 14, 2020

From the bottom of my heart, I would like to thank you for your review about your experience with PageFly.
Your review really made my day and this really gives us an incredible encouragement on improving PageFly. We will try our best to make PageFly better and better.

Please do not hesitate to contact us via Live chat if you have any further questions. Thank you.

Cookie - PageFly Team

Glyco Skincare

I disagree with all the 5 star reviews as well as the numerous online reviews and articles commending PageFly. I attempted to create a page to promote my rewards program and experienced nothing but trouble. When inserting images into the allocated blocks they appeared distorted and trying to use the side panel tools to add/reduce spacing etc just made it worse. PageFly should provide recommended image sizes for each block to save time fart arsing around. Even trying to get the main page banner to show completely was troublesome and the whole page ended up looking like a dogs breakfast, not to mention I wasted a day and got nowhere. I do not recommend this app because it is complicated to use and not user friendly at all. I gave Layouthub a whirl it is far superior in my opinion and much easier to use.

Goba Tea

Fantastic app! I wanted to customize the look of my store so it didn't look like every other shopify page and I am delighted to have chosen page fly. When I made an error on my page, I reached out to the customer service team and was rapidly greeted by great service! Highly recommend.

Relievet

Excellent app, completely customized my whole site. We needed support a few times, and they were quick to get a dev involved to fix the issues.

Great app and company.

10 Gables

I love, love, love PageFly! The app is very easy to use and the tutorials are very in-depth. What I love the most, though, is the support. I've been able to do some really interesting things on top of the Debut theme with PageFly. The most recent was building an image-based navigation bar for collections. Paula helped me figure out a way to hijack the slideshow carousel for this. I had some trouble near the end of implementation and reached out for assistance. Turns out I had an old link on one of the images and the eagle eyes of Aldwin spotted it right away! Thank you so much for a great product and excellent service :)

Hi,
Thanks so much for your positive feedback and good vibes. We really appreciate you sharing the word about us. We're happy that you're happy.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Brio Protection

My ATC button wasn't activating the cart pop-up and the PageFly support team was on it within minutes! They had it all sorted out with 20 minutes by adding new custom code. Awesome support speed!

July 14, 2020

Thank you so much for your loving words! on PageFly we always try to help our valuable clients in the soonest time possible!
Please do reach us for any questions suggestions, queries anytime...

Shagar - PageFly Team

A Casinha do Pão

This app fulfils its promises. The support is very good! They are not only efficient, but also fast (faster that Shopify and all the other apps that I have installed). I just feel sorry for not being able to edit header and footers, but it is still worth it. A special note and thank you for Paula, in support for being so effective.