PageFly‑ Advanced Page Builder

PageFly‑ Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build fast landing page, product page, contact page & more!

Kapsul Collective

PageFly enables me to create a more flexible layout. Their support is the primary reason why I want to give 5 stars. They always try to help as much as possible as quickly as they can. Thank you guys

The Lazy Hat

I haven't had this app for long but like my husband always says "It doesn't take all day to recognize sunshine" lol. The app itself is takes some adjusting to, but once you understand the layout it's super easy to navigate. I'm working on sprucing up my product page and am having a lot of fun with the customization options. But even more than that is how amazing their customer service is. I've had to reach out a few times with questions and every one has been sooo helpful! And I have to give a special shoutout to Randy who was super patient with me while I asked him a million questions. Get This App!!! You won't regret it :-)

May 28, 2020

Thanks for your generous review. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared. Have a wonderful day, and take care!
Also, we provide 24/7 support via Livechat in app or email: happytohelp@pagefly.io. Please reach out if you need help.

Randy - PageFly Team

Gather

As a non-techie person it took a while to get my head around. And it's not quite as 'drag n drop' as I'd hoped or like wix. However, it's only taken a couple of sessions to get my head around it. And the online chat support has been brilliant and helped me find my way. (i never got that with wix!).

June 18, 2020

I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us. We will do our best to meet your service expectations.
Please feel free to send any other feedback that you do have - we would love to hear from you!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Shaggy Buddy

It been great! The team is very supportive and patience. They will help you even with the smallest issue. I am very satisfy with their services.

Hi Francisco,
Thank you so much for your generous review. It was very nice of you.

House of Plume

This is way way easier than building pages in Shopify, especially for someone who is a CSS novice. Saved me time and money!

Hi LIDIA,
Thank you so much for your great review, We're thrilled that you're enjoying using PageFly!

Rhododendron Arno

Awesome app and awesome support! So I am really happy I choose this one over the other page builders.

Hi Sebastian,
Thanks for your generous review.
Your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Dwights Canvas

Amazing app, but AMAZING customer support. Max went above and beyond to help us make the changes we needed on our website. Thanks so much!

May 28, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. It was very nice of you. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you. Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to drop us a message in the Live Chat window. We are always ready to help you!
Max - PageFly Team

The Home Base

Absolutely loving it! Tried Shogun before but this one has more integrations and seems to be more customizable.

What really makes PageFly amazing is the around the clock customer support. It is absolutely amazing (sorry Shogun). It has saved me so much time and when time is money, this is really priceless. I highly recommend this app.

May 28, 2020

Thanks for your reviews. Thank you for trusting us to cooperate and use our products. Your trust has greatly contributed to the development and success of PageFly.
We have been continuously striving, improving the quality of products and services, bringing practical values to return for your trust.
I also hope in the near future our team will continue to receive your attention and trust.

Wishing you health, luck and success!

Kate - Customer Success Manager

Australia's Unique Jewels

I rated this 5 stars due to how quick and succinct customer support was. A support staff member immediately responded and sent screen recordings solving the issues I was having. Emad was great.

May 26, 2020

Emad - PageFly Team

Everything Fitness co

This app is great for building any kind of page for your store. It's really user-friendly and easy to use. The support team at Pagefly are incredibly efficient as well, attending to my queries immediately as well as providing assistance whenever i need it

May 26, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Emad - PageFly Team