PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

Smart-PhoneGadgets

The app provides many great features, which can make a expensive theme not needed. You quickly learn to handle the app and you can reach out to them and they will help you very quickly, like Randy helped me (took about 2 minutes for a response and helped me solve my problem in 10 minutes). Great support and even greater, highly customizable, features.

Pup Wax

I'm updating my review now after using this app for half a year. The support team for the past 6 months has been highly responsive and helpful. I was not initially happy with the product, and so they continued to reach out as they improved the structure and continued to check in until I was completely happy. I appreciate it. It's always a risk installing a new app to your store, and I feel comfortable knowing that this team is there to provide real support and service.

bridecollective.co

I wish it had more drag and drop features to it. I also wish it had more funnel type options. Service is excellent!

77SKULL

Great customer service :)
The support team respond immediately and the app is very very usefull and valuable if you dont have a expensive theme...

She's A Queen Hair

Nathan was THE best. I needed some help with customizing my site and had been trying to find a work around from some time. I'd settled for a different look all together. Nathan saw my previous conversation with an agent regarding this issue and he EXCEEDED my expectation. Thank you for making my vision reality. My site is just how i envisioned it.

My Kid Blooms

Excellent support! I was frustrated by a Shopify site that a developer built for me, but I couldn't edit without coding so I decided to do it myself with PageFly. In a couple of days I re-built the sit using a free theme from Shopify and then a more aesthetic homepage and specialized product pages with PageFly. (mykidblooms.com) Highly recommend this app for people who think that they might need to be making multiple edits to their site and don't want to wait for a developer to make edits :)

HEMP360

Great service! I needed help fixing my blog and received exactly what I needed. Fast and easy. Recommend

zenox

SO SO SO easy to use and the best thing is it allows you to add heavy images and doesn't sacrifice the loading time.

Cegonhashop

EXCELENTE APLICATIVO. ATENDIMENTO MARAVILHOSO! PAGEFLY É UMA EMPRESA HONESTA E DEDICADA COM SEUS CLIENTES. OBRIGADA PELA EXPERIENCIA

SevenMundi

Top app!!! Recomento demais a PageFly! Excelente serviço e o pessoal é muito bacana. Minhas vendas aumentaram!