PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

by PageFly

Create persuasive, SEO-friendly landing page, product page

Kitchy Gadgets, Co.

Emad from PageFly's customer service was great! I can't thank him enough. I was using a Plugin the integrates with PageFly and for some reason, it wasn't working, so I reached out to PageFly, and Emad jumped in a solved my problem within minutes. Super friendly and willing to help. So far so good with PageFly. I would recommend this product to other shop owners.

July 14, 2020

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime!
Emad - PageFly Team

The Saltiest Dog

PageFly is super easy to use and the support is excellent. So many cool features that can customise your website exactly as you want it, and all of this even on the free plan. Highly recommend.

July 14, 2020

Thanks for the kind words and feedback. We're glad to hear you're enjoying PageFly!
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.
Emad - PageFly Team

thefundraisingmums.com.au

Just started with shopify and page fly. Love the app and great support through live chat. 10 out of 10

July 14, 2020

Thank you so much for your review, it means a lot to us. It is a pleasure serving you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
Abhishek - PageFly Team

SnapWear

This app contains amazing features and is incredibly easy to use, which essentially raises the Shopify "ceiling" in the sense that it allows you to go above and beyond a regular page. It also helped increase my conversions. :)

The Sarahja Place

Well, for a free use application, the customer service is amazing (Besides being a complete and easy-use application)
... Quick response (less than 5 minutes) assistance until the problem is resolved and at any time
I highly recommend this application

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for the awesome review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
We look forward to working with you again.
Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

ABO Aromatherapy

This app is very easy to use! It helps create beautiful pages! Also the customer service is AWESOME!!!! Toquir was very kind and helped me get my landing page up and running in a flash!

July 14, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Touqir - PageFly Team

Northern Feather Canada eStore

A great plugin for deeply customize your shopify website, with a lot of professional features.
The support team is very helpful and always available at anytime.
Thank you!

July 14, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, glad that you had a good experience using PageFly.

We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Max - PageFly Team

Bottle Hunters

I'm using this app in my new project and it's working very nice. The Support people is available every time and help me when I need.

July 14, 2020

On behalf of the PageFly team, I wanna thank you for the wonderful review and the lovely words. We do our best to offer the best possible service for PageFly customers.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need anymore help.

Best regards.
Nathan - PageFly Team

Silou London

Highly recommend this app! Their customer support is fast and always ready to help. We haven't had any issues with this app.

July 14, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, glad that you have a good experience with us.

Salem- PageFly Team

AceMaskco

Excellent tech support really helps to navigate the learning curve! I was having a consistent styling issue, but Salem providing coding that allowed me to solve the problem for good! More video tutorials would be helpful.