PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

HaloCam Official

Really like their service! Thank you for your patient help Huong! Will keep exploring more fun with PageFly. Thank you.

July 20, 2020

Thank you, Veronica. Wish you a successful campaign with your well-designed pages.

Have a nice day!!

Huong - PageFly Team

Calamity Shoppe

The app has amazing flexibility for someone experienced with computers, but I can imagine the less tech-savvy struggling. If you run into any issue, their support team is top-notch.

What can be improved:
Unless your a developer of this app this section shouldn't concern you, this is without a doubt the best shopify page-building app out there.

There are a few basic functionality issues that I ran into. While I eventually found a work-arounds for everything, this app would be a lot more powerful and accessible with some minor tweaks.

I didn't love the difficulty I had nesting multiple elements (for example an accordion item inside an accordion item, or several pictures inside of a column, etc). It seemed like it was arbitrary what could or couldn't go inside of something.

My biggest gripe was with the lack of variety of default elements. The ability to choose from fleshed-out templates was helpful, and I ended up copy-pasting bits and pieces from each template. I think a drop down of "example templates" for each default element stolen from your page templates might be very useful.

Hi there,
In the first few words, on behalf of the PageFly team, I would like to thank you for your specific and detailed review.
Your review means a lot to us because with many precious feedback and recommendations.

We are always trying to improve our Support team so we can serve you with our best and solve your problems, and your compliment really encourages us to try every day.

Regarding your recommendations, I summarize all and I forwarded them to our Product Developers team so they can consider handling them.

We truly understand the difficulties many times when using PageFly and we have been trying to improve PageFly and that’s why we really appreciate these valuable suggestions like yours.

Our Support team is available 24/7 so if you have any questions or problems please feel free to contact us via the Live chat window, we are always willing to help you.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

EarthNutri

this app has lots of awesome features. very easy to navigate. I tried it without reading any tutorial or instruction and still manage to create pages from it. Live Chat is a great help. they provide instant resources that helps with the process too.

July 20, 2020

Thanks for your awesome review, We would like to hear back from you for a warm chat or regarding any issues.

Thanks once again!

Touqir - PageFly Team

Designs By Euphoria

I'm so happy with their service. I was a bit confused but was then guided through everything and understood straight away. it's a great app that really helps to fully optimize your store and make it look great!

Hi there,

We are happy you have a good experience with us. rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

We hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem- PageFly Team

mycleanbuddy

best part is the customer support! the page builder is pretty comprehensive and just works properly and fast. Shagar helped me out alot

July 16, 2020

My cordial thanks for your awesome comment, Please do reach us for any query suggestion of issues anytime...

Shagar - PageFly Team

World's Best Roses

This is the first time in my life to experience a super awesome chat support. They respond really quick and very helpful. The app is so good too! It makes shopify very customizable. Definitely will recommend this app

July 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review, we are 24/7 online to help you out for any kind of issues, please reach us anytime.

Shagar - PageFly Team

Sunshine Jasmine Online Shop

I have met a little problem. The customer service is very patient and so kind. Has a very good service!

Milemont

The customer team is very patient and kind. Pls feel free to contact them. They will help you solve any problem you come across.

Hi Daisy Liang.
I would like to say thank you for your communication with PageFly and thank you for spending time leaving us such a lovely review.
We will try our best to improve PageFly better and better to serve customers like you.
Do not hesitate to send us messages in the Live chat if you have any problems, we are always willing to help you.

Cookie - PageFly Team

Kollection Unik

Pagefly is such an awesome and useful App. It makes things easier, helps to focus on the more important things. The assistance from PageFly is also incredible!

July 17, 2020

Really appreciate your taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!

Salem- PageFly Team

Lar & Galeria

O melhor aplicativo para construção de página, suporte muito bom e atualizações atuais são excelentes, recomendo!