PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Build landing page, product page, blog, FAQ page & Funnel

Samirapparels

this app is the best and the customer service is the best. they respond so fast to any question that i had on using the builder. thanks guys

DickAtYourDoor

This app does everything you need. There is a small learning curve, but once you have it down, it's easy as pie.

The best part of the app is the customer service. No matter what time of day you are working on something, if you run into a snag there is always someone there to help.

Shout out specifically to Touqir. He has saved me probably 20 hours of work with is walk throughs.

Definitely recommend this app.

The Witchy Mommy

I've been able to create beautiful pages with this app and the support team is always quick to respond. It's a great app and integrates nicely with Shopify.

Fresh-a-Rama

I use PageFly to create custom landing pages.

PageFly is easy to learn.

I can customize pages exactly how I want them to be.

Support is great and is always quick to respond with an answer or login and customize it for me.

I tried to think of a problem or something I would change to make it better. But, I can't.

Great app! Thanks!

Viscous CBD

Im using the app to build nicer looking pages for my website. The plain pages that come with the theme just don't get the job done.

Keeto Life

I'll keep it simple, as I'm a busy Newbie
- I haven't waited more than a few minutes for online chat support who are great.
- pagefly always has a way to do what I need and then find I can do even more.
- I tried out lots of others apps, and I feel Pagefly has a lot of features and a commercially friendly price point.

Synergyhdm

Just started to use PageFly, I am pretty happy with it at the moment. Massive big plus for the support. I am not an expert at page building and I love the live chat support that is always online to help me.

Lykke by Julie

This application is a real find if you want to make the design of your store unique and truly attractive!
I made a full-fledged design of the entire store using this application, and my client was happy :)
Several times I had questions, but the support surprised me: I didn’t get such quality even from applications that cost more than $ 300 per month in a subscription. The feeling that they have 1 person from the support for each user of this application! : D
I highly recommend this tool in order to bring the look of your store to a new level!

fitplus

Thanks guys for such an amazing app. This app the page very flexible and it is quite easy to use. What is more is has a free plan, as well. I highly appreciate your creative imagination and skills :).

GamuGamu.lk

It's definitely very cost-effective, and most importantly the customer service is amazing. Highly recommended