PageFly Free Page Builder

PageFly Free Page Builder

by PageFly - Conversion Expert

Boost sales with custom landing page, product page and more

The Good Apparel

Great app, performs as expected. But the app WILL leave a ton of files behind when being uninstalled, which reduces the loading speed of the website.

Evolve Pods

I literally never leave reviews but I have to for this app. I have used TONS of page builders and this is by FAR the best builder. It helps graphic designers who cant code actually be able to create beautiful websites. There are ways to implement code easily if need be and tons of elements to choose from. Best app on Shopify.

Scalzini Handbags

I just started using this app. The software wasn't as intuitive as I hoped but the online chat was very helpful. The customer support person had specific video links that helped tremendously. I really need to give it more time for an accurate review, but so far so good!

easy3dcomposites

Really well made page builder, with a lot of tutorials and information to help you start. If you need more help, the team is always here to help and fast. The website I made look way more professional thanks to pagefly! The only problem is that it doesnt work well with internet explorer and firefox. Other than that,for 10$/month it definitely worth it !

Figure Kiss

Unbeatable support team and amazing tool. Totally change how we build our site! This is a must have tool for every page owner

Kanacbd.eu

Great support team, have helped me with many things on the way. App is a grate way how to build your store.

Bevis Gear

PageFly has been very easy to use. If you run into any problems they are quick to help and provide all the support you need. 5/5 so far.

Beatabag

The customer support is amazing! Replied and fixed the issues very quickly! Couldn´t ask for better.

MetroGroup

exceptional support from PageFly ; i am very impressed ;Randy from PageFly was able to troubleshoot the issue in minutes . thank you

Blue Touch Aquatics

Great app and great support when using this software. Everything was so easy to use and the one issue I had was fixed in seconds.