PageFly Advanced Page Builder

PageFly Advanced Page Builder

by PageFly

Great speed for landing page, home page, product page, FAQ

LumiMe® Lampen

Used this app for multiple webshops, it works amazing and has all the features I need! The support is the best I have ever seen. They are always there to help and fix any issue in no-time. Will definitely keep on using this on future shops. Great work guys!

Professional Coins

PageFly is pretty easy to use and is very quick to respond when I have questions. Very good customer service. Susan was a great help to me when I needed it.

Thanks Pagefly.

charliedraws

So far so good. The app gives you plenty of freedom to create desire looks and designs. The customer service is also fantastic. Susan was very helpful in getting things set up.

Forester Mate

Pagefly's support teams are super friendly, they got things done right and even recorded the video on how they do that for me. The dev team also great at fixing my issue.
The theme is also easy to use. Highly recommended.

Updated review:
This is I 3rd time I got help from Pagefly support team . Sami is very helpful in helping me adjust the image size.

Supply Square

So far so good! Had one minor issue and tech support were so helpful and quick at sorting it out! Thank you!

Fitzbillies

This app is a must have for any Shopify user that wants to go beyond what the standard Shopify builder offers - I opted for the paid package and the features and support you get is incredible - these guys really care about their customers!

Baby Amy

Great customer support. Randy is the man! They always help me when I get stuck on how to do something. I have made great pages through these guys.

DermaSeven

it's a wonderful application, it made me a lot easier, and it saved me a lot of money with desig, keep it up

Ultra-SoniTec

I have just recently starting using the PageFly Page Builder to build several landing pages, as well as create and edit pages on my website. I did extensive research reviewing other potential products and I glad I selected PageFly. I have an area that I would like to be improved upon is the ability to overlay text and button on images. I have had several self-inflicted questions that were handled promptly and successfully by the amazing Support Team.

Marc B.

Roels Deluxe

I only recently started my online webshop and I'm still new to the whole 'building a website' concept. In the first couple of days I experienced some trouble but instantly received great help from Shagar from the PageFly team. The issue was resolved in matter of seconds. I feel confident continuing my journey using the PageFly app and look forward to creating incredible content using it!