PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

Cortez Coffee Company

I have been using this app ever since their release. There is a slight learning curve, but once you understand everything it becomes a very powerful tool. Hands down best page builder app out there for shopify right now. Their support team always responds instantly with any issues.

June 19, 2020

We appreciate your good review. We value your trust in our company, and we will do our best to meet your service expectations. It has been an immense pleasure serving you.
If there is anything else I can do to assist, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Have a great day/night! Stay safe!

Affya

Shagar help us a lot and our problem is solved! Thank you for the patience and the fast attention..

June 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! as well as for your patience and help during debugging your issue!
Please reach us anytime for any queries you have.

Shagar - PageFly Team

Meraki By Me Store

Very Great app to build pages, great templates and Salem from the chat was very very helpfully and answer all my questions. Thank you ;)

Hi there,
We are happy you have a good experience with us. Rest assured that we will do continue doing our best to deserve your trust.

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Salem- PageFly Team

Ray Skincare

It's hard to use but the support is amazing and 24/7 they are around to help and go inside your page to fix it. Very happy with it.

June 18, 2020

Thank you for your specific review for PageFly, we really appreciate it. Your feedback will be moved to our Product Developers team so they can improve it.
Please let us know if you have any questions or opinions, we do appreciate this.
Rest assured that our team is trying to work hard every day to improve services and products for valued PageFly users like you.

Have a wonderful day!

VITAMAN Global

We used this app to customise our pages and they look great. Great app with excellent instant trouble shooting. Thank you.

June 18, 2020

Hi Angelina, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.
Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Emad - PageFly Team

Pottery Awesomeness

I love this app. It's very user friendly and produces any kind of page you need super fast and they all look great. But, best of all, their customer support is probably the best out there. Every time I have a question (and I have a ton), they are there to help via chat. This app is definitely 5 stars!

June 18, 2020

I want you to know how happy we are because of your positive experience. Thank you for your review!
Our priority is customer service and PageFly quality. This is a great motivation for us to improve PageFly better and better.

Our Livechat is 24/24, please feel free to contact us should you have any questions.

Glam and Great

THIS IS THE BEST APP ON SHOPIFY.
1st their customer support is amazing. They always have a REAL PERSON ready to reply to the chat. Randy last helped me and he was very helpful. There have always been people who are ready to help me in building my landing page.
2nd PageFly allows you to create a product page with every feature you could possibly think of even on the Free Plan!!
3rd. Your page visitors will love have a more visually appealing and detailed product page and this will lead to more conversions.
10/10 recommend.

June 18, 2020

If there is anything else I can do to assist, please don’t hesitate to ask.

The Simple Investors

Great app to work with and good support team. Easy to use and nice template designs. Pricing is also reasonable.

June 18, 2020

Thank you for your generous review. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.
Have a wonderful day, and take care!

Randy - PageFly Team

Natural Skin Cravings

Anytime I have a question or need help, they are willing to assist. I am always pleased with my interactions.

June 18, 2020

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.
Emad - PageFly Team

Pure Coffee

PageFly has made my website look 1000% times better. I can't recommend them enough. The fact that they have a free version really helps me out as well as I'm a new seller and I'm trying to be as lean as possible with my costs.

June 18, 2020

Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need any more help.

Touqir - PageFly Team