PageFly #1 Page Builder

PageFly #1 Page Builder

by PageFly

Create landing page, product page, contact us, about us, FAQ

MKCeramicCreations

I was looking for something that would help me create my blog and this was perfect. Looking to change some of my other pages it was that easy to do. Great App.

Bemtevis Store

Easy and intuitive application, whenever I needed I had the help of the staff who are very attentive, highly recommend

UGolf Dubuque

Constantly making the right updates. Also have a very responsive support team. Would recommend them 6 out of 5 times.

BoKU® Superfood

Pagefly App is a must-have app for Shopify merchants who need to create custom designs in short timeframe. The UI/UX is great as well as the Amazing support team! Keep up the good work @Pagefly.

Pawture Co

Works well and helpful support! My homepage looks so much better now I just can't stand the normal shopify theme design LOL

HIP ARCADE

Very streamlined and simple to use with plenty of analytics in place to keep track of. Customer service has been a huge help thanks to Randy.

consumodigital

perfect for creating landing pages, i approve this app, its helping me a lot to make my store look better!

La Brade Marketplace

Very cool application and very easy to use... Good job guys and I appreciate the extra trial time, just incredible... Thank you all and keep goin' ;-)

Truck Addict Offroad

PageFly is an awesome product, you can make some amazing pages very easily, and their support is A+.

Unlimited Ski Company

Amazing customer service! They will even send you a video on how it is done! It works all the time!!!