PageFly Free Page Builder

PageFly Free Page Builder

by PageFly - Conversion Expert

Boost sales with custom landing page, product page and more

Meraki Design House

The app creates beautiful pages for our website. It is slightly confusing at the beginning but as you play around with the different pages and look at the starter examples the team has created, it makes it easier to understand. However the team was super helpful in making tutorials for questions you have and explains it very well! We're really loving the flexibility of the app and how well it integrates with our site! Would highly recommend!

Rose-Privee.com

Good app for impressive pages, customer service is pleasant and technical service listens and reacts quickly I'm on premium plan and all working fine

BEAKEY

Great customer service! Ms. Haili is very patient and helped me solve the problem. Excellent software. Highly recommended.

Aqua Ionizer Pro

Page building has never been easier, especially with their top-notch support team! Touqir and the team have always been extremely helpful whenever I get stuck, be it something simple or complicated, they're always more than willing to help! Their response time is also very quick, I've never had to wait more than 5 minutes for a response.

I've built custom pages, and pages based on their templates, and the entire system is very easy to use. I definitely recommend using PageFly when custom building pages for Shopify.

Sweet Surprise Club

I have no prior experience in website building so had a few issues with some technical elements for PageFly. The support was excellent, really quick to respond and Touqir was great in being patient and resolving the issue.

Foodlum

I've only just started using Pagefly the product looks great and the support was very responsive. Excellent service!!!

Magic Tree Discounts

The worst app ever. They went into my original web design files and changed things without my permission and didn't even tell me about it.All just to make sure their software works. I felt taken advantage of. It broke my website. I had multiple glitches, had to fix with my own time and money. It's pure vandalism. If this was offline there would be legal issues of property damage. Very unethical people. There are many more apps for page design that are much better. You can even check their replies to 1 star reviews, in which they are hostile and rude. Do not recommend if you care about your brand.

MamaMilla

Really great app! It can be a bit hard to get started, but if you take the time to understand how it works, you can do anything!

Futuro Criativo

Plataforma excelente, atendimento do suporte super rápido e qualificado, te ajuda sobre qualquer duvida

How To Promote Your Game

PageFly is really userfriendly, and your imagination sets the limits for what you can do. It is one of those tools that might seem intimidating to start with; however, once the penny drops, it is super simple and userfriendly becomes so apparent. Their support is also a joy to engage with, making the experience so much better.

I remember using PageFly when they were starting, and now that I am using them again a year later, I am super impressed to see how far they have come. I look forward to seeing what they can keep improving on in the future.